Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Who are playing?
IV is pro I can agree on that but honestly requires minimal skill needed to shoot and kill players... The driving on the other hand haha, pro skills needed
(10-29-2010, 04:38 AM)H0lden link Wrote: plus SA-MP also has the best clan in the history of gaming
.[NWC].
you are so right...[NWC] pride...
if the mp actually had a lot of ppl id play more often, as it is its pretty much dead, simple as
SAMP > IV MP
TBoGT > IVMP

On a sidenote, any information about future patches for TBoGT? I personally cant wait when theyll finally fix the stupid Bahama Mamas bug. The best club in the game, and practically they left it out. Damn it.
(11-11-2010, 09:24 AM)Mark link Wrote: TBoGT > IVMP

On a sidenote, any information about future patches for TBoGT? I personally cant wait when theyll finally fix the stupid Bahama Mamas bug. The best club in the game, and practically they left it out. Damn it.

It's not a bug, is it? I agree though, Bahama Mamas is awesome, and you only get to go there for one mission.
(11-11-2010, 03:39 PM)Rien link Wrote: It's not a bug, is it? I agree though, Bahama Mamas is awesome, and you only get to go there for one mission.
Some people call it a bug (aka R* forgot to include it), some say that R* made it specifically for one mission, that doesn't really matter. Fact is that it's the best club in the game and the ability to enter it should be fixed with a patch they occasionally release. About a week ago I sent them a letter asking about possibility, still no reply yet.
Hmm, I just sent them a tweet, doubt I'll get a reply, but R*'s pretty cool on twitter.
(11-15-2010, 02:34 PM)Rien link Wrote: Hmm, I just sent them a tweet, doubt I'll get a reply, but R*'s pretty cool on twitter.
Retwizzled!