Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Who are playing?
I used to play it as well but that's months ago..
Quote:Hooligan link=topic=20023.msg282953#msg282953 date=1264740565]
Sorry to bump an old topic but I was just wondering how many of the active clans here play GTA IV multiplayer on GFWL? I have seen maybe 2 other well known SA-MP clans on IV but thats about it. I'm curious to know whos playing and how many because the IV community is growing. Everyday now there are new skilled players showing up. If your clan is active on IV hit us up at www.warriorsgang.com

We are a couple of players in BB who are pretty active in GTA IV.

Windows Live

IBBIHoffpop
lBBlPancake
lBBlrcp
lBBlRushYa
Fredling023

for more information check the link
http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/foru...pic=3157.0

(02-01-2010, 11:17 PM)Hoffpop link Wrote:We are a couple of players in BB who are pretty active in GTA IV.

Windows Live

IBBIHoffpop
lBBlPancake
lBBlrcp
lBBlRushYa
Fredling023

for more information check the link
http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/foru...pic=3157.0

And BB got there ass kicked by [H] today in IV CW ;)
Isnt GTA IV MP full of modders and cheaters? Well, thats what ive heard.
(02-02-2010, 11:05 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote:Isnt GTA IV MP full of modders and cheaters? Well, thats what ive heard.

I rarely ever see cheaters anymore then again I really only play ranked matches. I'm sure they are still lurking around player matches, hence why we always host player matches because then the host can kick whoever he/she likes. Ever since the the update allowing the host to kick cheating has been just like SA-MP a "minor problem".
Quote:Hooligan link=topic=20023.msg283608#msg283608 date=1265182202]
I rarely ever see cheaters anymore then again I really only play ranked matches. I'm sure they are still lurking around player matches, hence why we always host player matches because then the host can kick whoever he/she likes. Ever since the the update allowing the host to kick cheating has been just like SA-MP a "minor problem".
Very well then, i may join sometime when im bored.
tried the mp once..
(02-01-2010, 11:42 PM)mjaa link Wrote:And BB got there ass kicked by [H] today in IV CW ;)
That was becouse i wasnt there :) next cw i'll be there  :w  :Y
(02-05-2010, 09:19 PM)yeray link Wrote:That was becouse i wasnt there :) next cw i'll be there  :w  :Y

haha in your dreams maybe :D
I'll be playing online once IV:MP is released! :)