Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The Munch
Ingame Name: [eF]Munch
Country England
Age 16
Birthday 19th July 1993
Gender Male
Playing SA-MP Since: Since it first came out, but GTA online since MTA Race first came out.
Playing on LVP Since:  Since May 2008 (like 8Ball :))

Introduction:

Discovering online GTA
It all started when I was 12, recently got the internet on my own and thought of looking around for an online San Andreas. I came along MTA Race, and thought MTA DM was coming out soon (Not knowing at the time Alpha Stage is before Beta Stage).

I looked around, joined an empty server and just drove around, wondering how to actually have fun. I quit and joined a server with players, STONED FreeRoam.

STONED FreeRoam
On Race, STONED FreeRoam was like the most popular server behind LittleWhitey's due to the two Admins Egg_Shen and Lo_Pan not going insane and banning, and the rules. The rules were no ramming or killing unless it was arranged, and you were allowed to mod your car.

After about a month I got good at modding and had the fastest car on there at the time (I only modded the handling.cfg at first, then moved on to vehicles.ide). Which was the Turismo. It was only the fasted due to not many others modding at the time. I then went on to modding other cars, mainly making them fast, and other people wanted them, so I gave them to other people with the condition that they don't just hand them out and take any credit, which none took full credit but they took some...which was okay since they edited it a bit (or a lot for some).

After about a month and a half of joining STONED, I quickly became Admin level 3, giving me the ability to Mute, Freeze and...uhm...oh yeah...use RCON chat! But to become Admin, Egg_Shen made me guess my password (yeah...mean!). I ended up getting auto banned about 4 times before getting told it (due to my /slap spam, it was troutslapper....the server doesn't exist anymore, and when we're on there, RCON won't exist as we got Adminbot so don't even try it).

I quickly became level 4, but I wasn't the only non-founding Admin, as before I became Admin another member became Admin, at the time he was called STONED[NL] (People thought he owned the server, instead of Egg_Shen). Another Admin called minnox got Admin shortly before me too. Minnox quickly became sortof a rival to me. I never took it serious, even at the age of 12 I just found it all fun to pee him off (and still do when I get the chance). He was an angry little German. Funny thing is, he was nice and calm until I came along. :P

After a couple months I went on to modding other stuff, like a car driving upside down, an ambulance with it's wheels on the ground but body in the air, a bus upside down but in the air, and a Monster truck that climbs up flat ground. And an NRG that just bounced like mad and could climb things like Super Mario. Then started texture modding, and my first mod was a red Subaru Impreza with the stars and moon thing on the side, like on them old Rally games.

Then soon came the famous Munchubishi. I looked around on gta-worldmods.de and came across a Mitzubishi WRX (back then I knew shit about cars so I don't even know if WRX is just the type of car because it's a rally car or not). I made different editions to the Munchubishi, all of which were nice. And also a self-made Handling mod which made it great at drifting. After that I turned my Turismo into both a dragster AND good at drifting, and was kinda proud of it (I had already turned 13 by this time).

Discovering SA-MP
After a while of MTA Race, we got kinda bored of waiting for DM and STONED informed me, Egg_Shen and Lo_Pan of a new gamemode where you could actually walk around. We were happy to learn about this and downloaded SA-MP and joined a server together, Majestic Twelve and also Party Server. We were near MadDoggs' Mansion and went inside it where I was punching STONED[NL] and he crashed, in which I joked about 'punching him out the server' when soon learning that was a common thing in SA-MP.

For some weeks we'd set a time to go SAMP'ing (as we called it) and go on PS or Majestic Twelve but that lasted only a couple weekends until the other 3 started to really hate SA-MP as it was full of bugs, lag, cheaters (PS) and crashes...and awful sync. So they just stayed on Race, and I stayed with them of course but kept on playing SA-MP, but only really on PartyServer.

(I was gonna type up a sub-essay on the Adminbot, but that's not introducing me all that much so I'll leave it out).

[Tr.Team] - Turbo Racing Team
A few months into MTA Race, near Christmas, a new gang was made by a bunch of Brazilians, who weren't all that good at English but I was gifted with being able to understand them. The leader and founder, Inside, was the worst English speaker I had ever seen, but I understood him clearly.

They were playing around and Inside and Mejo noticed my modding skills and also just found a liking to me...even though they hardly knew me! They asked me to join, so I did. A few months into the gang I helped make it grow, getting a load of potential recruits for it and helping the leader improve his English skills, modding skills, and helping him communicate with others using MY English. Soon after I joined, one of them went inactive, and Mejo still played but not as much and a few months later Inside appointed me as new Leader of Tr.Team, even though there were members who had been in longer than me.

For the next 2.5 years (the remaining time in my MTA Race life) I improved Tr.Team a lot, and also kept just getting called Tr by newbies. It kinda annoyed me because they were calling me a turkey, but I lived with it. I got us some nice members, and made a new policy, that the newbies had to make a nice handling mod, and I'd see them and if it was good, they'd pass the main part. The other part was to get the approval of the other members, such as Silver and Mejo. That became hard since they never played much, except for Silver, so I just decided to abandon that idea, but while the idea was working, the other two just raced them with the handling they made to get in the clan.

(Already added the Ram & Mod part, but I'll add Tr.Team's role in the rivalry here)

Tr.Team played quite a part in the server wars...mainly because I was the most active of the lot, so they grew to hate our gang and decided to make us enemies. So we had a gang war with BL00D's gang, DK (Drift Kings). Being MTA RACE, we couldn't really do much for wars except just hate. But because we were both modding servers, it was a bit like the Cold War, except no one went to the moon...although me and some others on the server actually tried, but it never happened. Just got that 'Loading...' thing with the screen being full of different colours that always gave me headaches.

The only thing other than modding we could do (which we won at too) was just raide the others' server. So we'd always just go in there server and...not be very nice. We never flamed...even though they did when they were on our server. The main Admin just banned anyone on sight known to be on our server, but we never banned them on our server or kicked until we had something to do it for.

But eventually, as explained later, we won the whole war.

Ram & Mod
After my first or second year these two players started on STONED FreeRoam, Outrot and Proxyviolence. They were bad rule breakers, always ramming players. It's rare to get banned from our server, especially back then, but they got banned 3-4 times. The 4th time was for being racist and complete arseholes while no Admins were on. After they were banned the 4th time, they created their own server, Ram & Mod FreeRoam.

They made it a rival server to us. The guys would do stuff like, ban players that they know that come on our server, especially Admins, and come on our server or send their players onto our server to cause havoc. We of course kept winning them. And off the 'battlefield' there was Game-Monitor. We kept tryna keep our server at the top of the list, and higher than them, and we kept voting 3 for our own server and voting -1 for them. Ram & Mod ended up losing and eventually lost the whole war. But it wasn't all over, we went on to Red Faction, while still on MTA. I kept checking up on MTA to keep the new players from getting upset by these guys (you know how internet kids are...easy to make cry).

Red Faction
We were getting sick of waiting for MTA DeathMatch now that we went to Red Faction. Egg_Shen and Lo_Pan used to play Red Faction back in 2001 until 2004, and kept it somewhere for future uses. They had maps and mods for it. We moved to there, I had Admin rights aswell as some other later Admins (most of which got Admin due to me thinking they were worthy enough, and right I was!)

We were on there for a while and these guys, Madcat and Biohazard were a bit like Outrot and Proxy. They were always killing our players wondering the RF streets. And on RF, we had a 'safe zone' which was called the SHOP. The SHOP was for players who just wanted to chill, go afk or get stoned etc. These guys would always 'accidently' nade the front door or finding a way to glitch it so they can dmg players inside, like using the batten on the players at the windows from the outside, which would kill players on the inside.

They would also kill anyone trying to get into the shop, and were good at it. So when anyone got into the shop, they just stayed there. I ended up fighting them, though, and found that they were actually fun to fight. Madcat was sort of more calm than Biohazard but also worse in some ways (more active too). I downloaded a mod, Lazyban, that could ban players with special characters in their name (like TM) which I couldn't type. But Lazyban caused the server to crash...a lot. And with the main guy Egg_Shen always working until 10pm UK time, 1am on Fridays, we'd end up waiting for a long time, so we put a ban on Lazyban usage. And then put a password on the server (munched).

Back to MTA
Players stopped playing RF and we went back to MTA. We do occasionally go on RF to have 'parties' with new maps coming sometimes. When we returned to MTA, we found Ram & Mod were still at it, but they stayed pretty calm except for a set few members and a clan (which have been there from the Ram & Mod beginning) called DK (Drift Kings). The main antagonist being BL00D. We always made fun of him because he couldn't spell for SHIT. Tried to spell all gangster and stuff, and whenever someone is bad at English we name them BL00D or just BLOOD.

We stayed on MTA for a good bit again after that, having 'parties' on weekends where a password would be on, certain players allowed on, all Admins allowed, rules gone and playing many maps (not just freeroam maps).

MTA Team
On October 2007 I got a contact waiting to be added on MSN. His name was JHXP. He had .pl on the end of the email address. I thought to myself "uhm...JHXP...I know that name...that's the owner of MTA's QA Team, AND he's Polish" and sure enough it was him. We chatted, asked me about my activity and computer system and stuff and soon after asked me to join. I of course accepting it, being a giant MTA fan back then, being really loyal and telling people complaining to shut up and stuff.

We tested MTA for few months, enjoyed it, had fun, met new online friends and stuff and also while there I met Peter. In January after DM got released, STONED Freeroam moved to there, all excited, then found out it was pretty crap. No interiors, no starting money...pretty much nothing. We shortly left and went back to Race.

Moving to SA-MP
STONED FreeRoamers got bored of Race and hated DM and MTA Team too, so we moved along to SA-MP. Lo_Pan told us how much better it is now, and how he liked roaming around in a truck and a trailer. We tried it out and liked it a lot (SA-MP 2.1). I of course already still played SA-MP so I knew it was better, so we joined PS again and liked it. We then made our own server and SA-MP's STONED FreeRoam was born.

Egg_Shen began scripting it, quickly learning PAWN and started building up the server. We learnt from our RF mistake and kept a password on until we had some power. We had the password on until just a couple months ago. We're still on SA-MP now, with no password and the server's running pretty great.

Discovering LVP
As a rule to being in MTA QA/BetaTeam, I had to have irc chat. I got mIRC as soon as I got invited. I saw Peter's name in #mta and found a nice little thing where I could see other people's channels, and saw Peter's channels and saw #lvp and #lvp.echo. I saw the IP to the server and the site and went ingame and registered. Peter helped me out a bit with what I needed and I joined. I quicky liked the server and stuck with it, somehow knowing I'd become a pretty respected member of the server like I am on STONED and shortly built my way up.

Growing up on online GTA being a freeroamer and little bit of a PSer, my skills were pretty bad. But it didn't stop me from joining a clan, though!

Ultimate Warriors
In July, around the time Matthias joined us (before I met him though) I was on the server, roaming around. And I saw an advertisement for a gamemode, RocketParty and Grenade Party. I thought I'd do some of them, and I fought this particular guy, Acko. We kept battling and I won him 9 times in all then he finally got a kill on me before I could score a 10. He asked me if I would like to join UW, so I accepted. He said he'll ask KiKac if I could and the day after the guy was on and asked if I would like to join. I said yes, explained why Acko offered me a place and we went to Area 69.

We battled for a while, him using tecs and sawnoffs and me using only sawn off, he won with his health about 3%, which made me pretty proud since I was a really bad player still. But it was enough to get accepted. I got into a nice friendship with him and Acko, and Ryder, before even meeting GTA_Rules yet. Then KiKac and Acko got banned for cheating, and that was when I met GTA_Rules. We then got a forum (thanks to Ryder) and GTA asked me if I would like to be Co-Leader, I said yes and he said "go apply for it" and so I did, and he gave it to his real-life friend Exquiza. Not knowing at the time he was his RL friend I was pretty peed off since I was asked, and have been in longer but stayed calm.

As time passed we got some more members, and another guy got banned for money cheating...but forgot his name...began with G. I got us to a server so we could train, STONED FreeRoam. We had commands to spawn any weapon set (1, 2 or 3) and reset health and armour and stuff and had interiors, so was ideal. Ryder and I turned up to train quite a bit, and Ryder learned to like the server, and Exquiza did, but he and GTA didn't turn up that much. He only turned up about 2 times before our problems started.

After a while I started to get a bit peed off at GTA_Rules with his poor leadership skills and incredibly bad arse kissing skills. I wanted to get out of UW, but wanted to get kicked instead of leaving so tried to pee GTA off. I got Swifty to try and bully him and have me laughing along with it, and all that did was get GTA to shout 'FU' in pm to me all the time...never got kicked.

So about 2 days later he kicked Mark_ (as you know as Mark or Berkley on irc) for reasons 'idling too much and bad skills', both of which I was far worse off with. I idled non-stop and had bad skills. I argued with GTA_Rules telling him that he was wrong and he's making up his own rules, and he said "I'm the only leader who else will" and I was telling him that what he was doing was just wrong. He was also running into the VIP room a lot which made it worse, and I kept telling him it'll give a bad reputation for us.

We both decided to quit it, instead of him just kicking me out, and meant to stay friends, until a couple days later where he posted in the UW thread going ape on me so we argued. And we kept on hating eachother for a year and once had a truce but lasted short when I started teasing him again, but for now we're classed as at peace.
(UW also ended up losing more members due to cheating too after us two left)

Clanless period
It was late August (yeah, UW lasted a nice....long...MONTH) and I was in no clan. Kept getting asked by MC's BOSS and DFL's BOSS to join, saying no to both. I was clanless and typical Munch just sticking to the ship until around December where I started fighting more and improving my skills and remained crap but got better.

(UvH) Ultra Violent Hooligans
At January I started getting closer with the Outlawz (Maddolis, shoe, Terror, UvH) and in February after a fun war with BA and other randoms, I got asked by Hitman to apply to join and so I did and I got accepted straight away and skipped the trial part. And been going to some training then started making excuses to get out of them (they were boring) and up to June 30th I was still with UvH but then I left.

[eF] Excessive Fighters
During the end of 2009 and beginning of 2010 shoru attempting making many clans, and seemed desperate to have me in one of his clans. During the DLF clan, simply because it sounded like DFL I decided to apply. But he then made it awkward, asking if I'm the real Munch from LVP (even though my application had my attitude!) and not long after that DLF died and SC4K was born. He wanted me in that too, and I asked him if SC4K meant Shoes and Clothes 4 Kids and said I'd join if it was. He said no. He then made DLS, which is still going. I didn't have any intentions of joining that.

In January, [eF] got made. It went on for a couple weeks so I decided to apply to help it become a good clan (and because shoru wanted me yet again). I got accepted straight away and soon after became one of the clan's Management, helping out with the site aswell as the members.

Months have passed and I remain in eF, and depite not being active I've still helped eF quite a bit.

(more coming soon when time progresses)

Could of added a bit more I think (like Adminbot) but nah.

Nice history there, ey! That's why none of you oldskoolers would know me, as I was on SA-MP at the same time as you, just not that much and not in many servers.

And...uhm...credits to anyone who actually read it all. :)
Nice story Munch!
Steven Bierman

Hahahaha Alus man is here

[Image: beeerman.jpg]
Nice, and I read it.  :P
Yeah, read it all through. Nice story. :)
Interesting story there, Munch 8)

Haven't seen you online much though, where you be hiding at?
(06-30-2009, 11:59 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Interesting story there, Munch 8)

Haven't seen you online much though, where you be hiding at?

Like I've said countless times, my...eheh....I like this part...

I lost my virgin so I got to put up with this dongle for now :P

But then my dongle broke so I got a new one. And some holes I put my dongle in broke too so I gotta use new holes.
(07-01-2009, 12:27 AM)Munch link Wrote: Like I've said countless times, my...eheh....I like this part...

I lost my virgin so I got to put up with this dongle for now :P

But then my dongle broke so I got a new one. And some holes I put my dongle in broke too so I gotta use new holes.

Sounds kinky, nice intro. :P
Nice intro Munch.
I edited it a bit, and will add some more in due time.