Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

bug at /sniper
Check if the bug isn't already listed at this forum.
Done.
Give a clear description of the bug.
When I fly over the ship with a heli I'll throwed out of it.

What where you doing?
I was flying a heli.
Where there other players which encountered the same problem?
I don't know.
Could you reproduce the bug?
No, I don't think so.
Was it only once, or did it happen all the time?
No, it happened all the time.
Did you try to reconnect first?
Yes.

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDPte5KdDbE
I strangely got this during testing before it came out, but we didn't know what caused it so left it.

But.. it has to do with the vallow stuff, adminvehicles. Moving the code that removes your vallow to when you spawn should fix this.

tomozj: After reading this after Peter posted I realized that it sounds like a load of crap. What I meant was the code that allows you to bypass the vallow restrictions. :)
I have a pretty good idea why this is happening, therefore I've noted it as bug under number #76
(08-17-2007, 02:45 PM)tomozj link Wrote: I strangely got this during testing before it came out, but we didn't know what caused it so left it.

But.. it has to do with the vallow stuff, adminvehicles. Moving the code that removes your vallow to when you spawn should fix this.

tomozj: After reading this after Peter posted I realized that it sounds like a load of crap. What I meant was the code that allows you to bypass the vallow restrictions. :)

The problem with saying vallow all the time is NO ONE ELSE BUT THE CREW KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS! :P
(08-17-2007, 09:58 PM)Peter link Wrote: I have a pretty good idea why this is happening, therefore I've noted it as bug under number #76
If I click on #76 there comesĀ  site with trac things, most I download them?

bdw, tomozj is vallow=follow(ing) B)
(08-18-2007, 08:21 AM)zeeuwse_boer link Wrote: If I click on #76 there comesĀ  site with trac things, most I download them?

bdw, tomozj is vallow=follow(ing) B)

No, Trac is the development environment which we use to keep track of LVP changes. There's a list of tickets, a list of things that need to be done. This page is coming from there, and this is our full to-do list.

vallow is an admin command in place to allow normal players to use the hydra's and/or other admin-only vehicles, like an exception.