Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Wesley
I don't think I ever posted here so I'll follow Fireburn's example.

[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td]Wesley[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Wesley Lancel[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]The Netherlands[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]17[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]13 May[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]May 2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]August 2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]So, when I first joined LVP it was because littlewhitey's was down. I was amazed how different it was. But instead of having fun trying all those features I fought on the ship, spammed and swore at the admins. I even got kicked by tBKwtWS and Maka if I remember correctly. Some time later I came and did have fun and I kept coming back and left LW. In the beginning I was in some clans but later I wasn't such a serious fighter anymore and went solo. In late December or early January I was invited to the #lvp.vip channel as I was quite active on IRC. Later I applied as a developer for the 3.0 team. But as that died out I moved to  the 2.90 team and had a lot of fun developing 2.90. Somewhere in November 2008 I was promoted to moderator and later in April I think, I thought I was going to get fired but I got promoted to administrator. And that's about it. Oh I forgot one thing, I got promoted to lead-developer yesterday. :D [/td][/tr]
[/table]
Hai Hai
Welcome :P Nice intro
Welcome :D
(06-30-2009, 07:13 AM)Wesley link Wrote: and later in April I think, I thought I was going to get fired but I got promoted to administrator. And that's about it.

they did it again :(
Welcome, have fun!
You forgot what happenend yesterday lol.
(06-30-2009, 09:53 AM)Fireburn link Wrote: You forgot what happenend yesterday lol.
Oh right, maybe I should add that too. *edits*
Short and nice story i like that  :Y)

Congratz on lead developer thing  ;) hope u do good  ;)