Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED]teamspeak unban (told me to post here)
So start by not telling us what to do. Think about it.
Why you allways sayng "us" im not sayng to all lvp crew ,im only sayng that to estroe , why u allways wana get involved into other people buisiness?
(07-07-2009, 01:24 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Why you allways sayng "us" im not sayng to all lvp crew ,im only sayng that to estroe , why u allways wana get involved into other people buisiness?

It is our business. Hence why. ;)
So if its "ur" buisiness , why u dont help me by sending SMS or PM to sander?
Wouldn't change a thing.
Why we even having this long convo , u could just send a SMS or PM to sander , that Zezima needs unban , cuz u banned him long time ago.(Maybe he havent even seen this topic yet.). Why u commenting here , just do it , so you'll be helpfull. Thats ur part as an admin , no ?
Because it wouldn't change a thing, like I just said. :P
He's been on the forums numberous times already, so you'll have to wait.
Your attitude here should say enough. If you would be someone else, I may have just notified him for you. I have done this for you in the past, but I couldn't care less now.
(07-07-2009, 03:20 PM)Richard link Wrote: Your attitude here should say enough. If you would be someone else, I may have just notified him for you. I have done this for you in the past, but I couldn't care less now.

LOOOOOOOOOL. I told you to pm him , but u had to give me some crap about that "its not gonna happen" . How u know  ? Hes one of the two guys who "runs" LVP.And i asked u nicely to do it , but u refuse to do it.
Quote:Jesus , u should better pm nakebod about this , then rather makin up ridicilous crap like "no u wont get unbaned , i rather not pm nakebod about this topic"

That isn't asking nicely. I suggest you stop posting crap now.