Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

accident
Nickname: zezima
Date of the ban: 2009
Suspected Reason: fuckin cruise up
Your IP address: dynamic

Uh oh , i found a car near airport gate , there was 3 guys fighting , and then i drew to the cruise (thot ill cruise a lil) then my car exploded i was like WTF , then i reliezed that , that car was prob bombed near airport and i took it.. O-)
You blew the cruise up four times so your accident story can go up your ass.
Two week ban. Enjoy! Be happy it ain't a month!
(06-25-2009, 03:27 PM)Maka link Wrote: You blew the cruise up four times so your accident story can go up your ass.
Two week ban. Enjoy! Be happy it ain't a month!

lol u call a cruise when random guy drives in airport i shot him and he screams CRUISE WAIT I MAKE CRUISE NOOOOOOO

and why the hell 2 weeks omg ? thats like half summer...I wana play man..I dont get banned offten for fuckin cruise so why so mad on me ?
You got banned and kicked enough for other things and besides that, with your amount of hours you should know the rules now. ;)
He had been announcing the cruise right before you joined the server. After you joined, you asked this:

Quote:[15:46:08] (&Nuwani) [40] *** Zezima has logged in.
[15:46:10] (%Nowani) [40] Zezima: theres cruise ?

So what did you do? You messed it up. He reported you for it, and I watched you.
You did it two more times and then I decided to ban you.
There wasn't just one guy either. There were a few.
But i reported 2 cheaters manĀ  they both got banned , u should minus some days for me cuz i finded 2 cheaters :/

(06-25-2009, 03:45 PM)Zezima link Wrote: But i reported 2 cheaters manĀ  they both got banned , u should minus some days for me cuz i finded 2 cheaters :/
It is your responsibility as a player to report cheaters. We, as crew, expect you to report every cheater you find. Why? Forgetting the fact that it makes our job easier, it also improves the quality of your gameplay. If there's a cheater in-game and killing everyone with the Hunter, for example, why would you not report it? Would you want to keep the cheater in-game and keep on getting killed over and over again? No. So you'd report it.

Reporting cheaters does not deserve rewards. Nice image, by the way.
You mad? Aw.
Two weeks man and if you don't remove your nice little drawing it's three days plus. :D
Yaw you heard that!

You have five (5) minutes btw before the appeal is locked.
Unban on 3th July, Friday.
Since I'm in a good mood.
Unbanned.
NICEEEEEEEE