Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(07-08-2014, 09:33 AM)TheMightyQ link Wrote: I find it weird and disturbing how styla has that pic and even more so that he remembers where it was uploaded...
He probably has a bookmark or smth,so whenever he wants to fap he just click it n put his panties off :r
good memory > shit memory

good university > shit university

me(left) > you(right)

Please Styla, the only abusive guy here is your dad, that permanently scarred your existence.

...even though I do admit becoming verbally abusive in your case, because I find talking to you extremely frustrating. You are probably the most retarded person I have ever, ever, ever met in a gaming community. Like, borderline autistic. You might be the next Elliott Rodgers. Or maybe the best troll ever. We'll never know.

I do have a kind of slim memory of your SAMP success but I definately remember your epic detective and ingame selfbust failures, plus the pointless discussions I have made in multiple occasions with you. You definately won a special place in my heart. A special place for "special" individuals. But hey, we're kind of old now, and we should definately have gotten over it. I mean, I barely play samp, I graduated, just finished an MBA.... you know, more important shit going on, just like you.

I agree on the "we made history one way or the other" part and all the bullshit that (I guess) makes you hard while typing because I read that copypaste on basically 1 post of yours out of 3.

I hereby wish you all the best from life and from whatever else floats your boat. Stop losing your time on SAMP. Time is precious friend! Cyaaaaa
(07-10-2014, 01:25 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: I hereby wish you all the best from life and from whatever else floats your boat. Stop losing your time on SAMP.

I might have stepped on your nerves son, aint reading your shit 8)

oh i havent played samp in ages tho
(07-07-2014, 12:45 PM)STyL5 link Wrote: http://postimg.org/image/42k0g5lud/
(07-07-2014, 12:14 AM)STyL5 link Wrote: "I'm" mad because ugly
:7
[Image: C4SqY05.png]
Hey Gaahl  :w How's it going?

(07-08-2014, 12:13 PM)Deer_Hunter link Wrote: He probably has a bookmark or smth,so whenever he wants to fap he just click it n put his panties off :r
That's fucked up. :r
Lmao  :r
sup sup nater! Doing good, graduated, finished a Master in Business Administration, currently job-less because I wanted to take a small break, but I'm working on it! What about you?

Also, how could you not read that Styla? It's a piece of rhetorical art!  _O-
(07-11-2014, 12:56 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: sup sup nater! Doing good, graduated, finished a Master in Business Administration, currently job-less because I wanted to take a small break, but I'm working on it! What about you?

Also, how could you not read that Styla? It's a piece of rhetorical art!  _O-
Ooo,gratz mate! Gl with finding job. ;)