Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(07-01-2014, 07:02 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Were Ryankilla at
Ryankilla ftw
Raisin his kid
(07-01-2014, 05:29 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Heeeeeeeey now...I was clean!  :9~
Holy shit look what the cat dragged in! Hey Hoe  :w How you doin'?
howdy hoe,wb  :w
[uL] cheater clan.
ye immo was as clean as dr vibrator lol
(06-30-2014, 12:16 PM)Shark link Wrote: seriously?

this shit was 5 years ago, get over it already jesus

Indeed, haha
its sad to see that uL gave up too fast and literally admit their defeat againts me.

on a serious note, I feel like I made a special bond between me and ul members such as jakez, darius, gaahl, jony and other known cheaters/abusers/verbally abusive people. that being said, time flies by quickly, who would have thought that I, who was flaming you guys each day and being mr. detective, have grown up?

I remember when I was 14, I had a period of me mocking SAE. they had that kid called Scream and I still remember how I met him on party server, he was bragging about his imaginary son going to his school for the first time and he use to talk about his imaginary wife a lot. then we had other SAE members like deatheater who had the potential of being a serial killer, each guy had his own psychological problems tho ..

we made some history together, SAMP era is gone - each one of you had an important part in the SAMP A/D development. now it's only an inactive cheating fest community, nobody will remember that. Cu I'm out, I'm the one that wrote history, you minions hold pen for me.

styla pls
ahahah what a loser