Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Show me smth like that instead of talking plese.
Funny since Jakez is busy and kinda inactive lately, but still we don't lose many TCWs
Thats it gaahl not many u used to be the best but as the ppl started to make vids uL kinda slowed down in winning shit same happend with St almost lost coz the toggler didnt play.
Quote:Bani link=topic=19834.msg412574#msg412574 date=1325505501]
I never entered vent coz i wanted to talk to you.
I was asking for tips from you?How is inviting you to a duel in LVP  is asking for tips?
Most of the time on vent i came just to talk to someone i need but that guy never spoke he just typed all the time.I never entered vent to talk to anyone of you pricks at that time the leaders and managment.
If ugp is filled with rejects and ppl that cant fight properly what does that make your old clan,thats getting owned in simple tcws?
Oh and you should stay in your cave coz u still need to cry coz you got fucked by your own clan.

It wasn't just in LVP, it was in uL server as well...which is where you practically lived. You would beg for fights, get 5-0'd each time with RW or WW, and constantly ask me how I managed to hit you so quickly or how I was avoiding getting hit ( 8)). This went on, and on, and on.
It's funny that you called me a prick, though....I seemed to have struck a nerve. I didn't realize that being a result of inbreeding causes you to be oh so sensitive  :(
Also, I left uL and SAMP in September 2010 IIRC, hardly getting "fucked by my own clan" considering it was my own decision. Of course, I  attempted to get back into uL and SAMP later on, but the game is so incredibly boring and lacks any type of competition. Destroying each and every noob like yourself gets boring after a while, so I quit permanently. SO, you should probably educate yourself (on many things, including your English) before responding.

(01-02-2012, 02:06 PM)Koka link Wrote: same with u and SAE  _O- _O-

SAE? Oh? The clan that decided to ban me from every thing they owned because I and the rest of uL would constantly make them ragequit? They're irrelevant and should have closed by now due to their impairments. By the way, the only time I did "kiss SAE's ass" was when Jakez/F0rce were members, and I was an applicant. The difference is, Bani was never a uL applicant. Rather, he would join lesser clans because he knew he wasn't good enough for uL. Despite that, he would constantly be around uL, even more so than his own clan. Can you recognize the difference, or should I reform my reply so that you "special" kids can understand?  :D

Before either of you reply, if you ever feel the need to,
[Image: 130043334621.jpg]
[Image: idiot1.gif]

On a positive note, happy new year to all uL members <3
what the hell are you talking about, TCWs are meant to train as Darius said and we lose few anyway, with or without Jake. And how the hell can you call him a cheater, he has a neat (typically british) spoton hitbox lol

Since you got in uGp everyone is a cheater for you, as I said before you're starting to sound like j0ey faggio
Immo as i heard u were bout to get denied and raged by kicking everyone from the gtat gang and left samp again.
Gaahl with jakez the results are like 9-0 without 5-4 all of a sudden and u all gonna say its coz of his tactics or w/e?
And as i said to u before u will turn in to a faggot just to get your ass in and i bet if u get denied ull be the same as before(when we both were in uvh).
Quote:Bani link=topic=19834.msg412645#msg412645 date=1325550147]
Immo as i heard u were bout to get denied and raged by kicking everyone from the gtat gang and left samp again.
Teehee. Well you heard (partially) wrong. I did kick people from the GTAT gang because I rage often. I think it had something to do with Zoot and me arguing...might have been because he couldn't hit me  8)

Regardless, the only reason I may have been at risk of getting denied (which, according to their private forums, I wasn't. Yes, I managed to slither into their private forums as I pleased...I'm awesome!) was because I rarely played even after I applied to rejoin.

It's funny how you disregard everything else I posted and bring up something that didn't even happen over a year ago. I really didn't know you were incapable of posting anything knowledgeable.

Sucks to suck, doesn't it?
You should ask your self that.
Oh ofc i will deny everything u made up,that thing bout the pms "oooh how u hit me" or "how do you do that" after some time in the AAD i realized that everyone that knew you then and even now know that u used smth.
So off you go to your cave.
Quote:Bani link=topic=19834.msg412648#msg412648 date=1325550954]
Oh ofc i will deny everything u made up,that thing bout the pms "oooh how u hit me" or "how do you do that" after some time in the AAD i realized that everyone that knew you then and even now know that u used smth.
Ha, so be it.
ladies........ umed?