Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Pall mall large for the win.
8 POUNDS? Are you serious? That's like 11€ for a pack of cigs, here we pay them 4.40€
(06-22-2011, 09:41 AM)Jakez link Wrote: Lucky bastard, Camel blue 20 pack is £8 here.
I remember beeing in the UK 2 years back and a pack of ciggs surely wasnt 8 pounds, did the prices go WAY up or something?

anyways, i'll stay with muh chesterfield 6€ but worth the cash i guess
Why so rich,haha,in Serbia that shit's and all others cigs are like 1-2 euros. :P
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=19834.msg392800#msg392800 date=1308766322]
I remember beeing in the UK 2 years back and a pack of ciggs surely wasnt 8 pounds, did the prices go WAY up or something?

anyways, i'll stay with muh chesterfield 6€ but worth the cash i guess

VAT is at 20%. It used to be 17.5% and for a year (might have been 2 years ago) it got put down to 15% to help the economy.

Cigarettes are pretty expensive now, as well as stuff like alcohol (well over £2 per pint of lager/beer) and petrol (£1.33 per litre). I'm glad I don't smoke or drive. Or regularly drink heavily.
fuck you britain, and juice i envy those prices!
Lol cigs in england aint 8 pounds :o
Camel blue is. Sadik you're a 14 y/o somalian, what do you know? Marlboro are around £6.80 now, everythings fucking gone up so much in the past 6 months
(06-22-2011, 10:22 PM)Jakez link Wrote: Camel blue is. Sadik you're a 14 y/o somalian, what do you know? Marlboro are around £6.80 now, everythings fucking gone up so much in the past 6 months
lolol 15 nearly 16 ;( and so what if im an somalian? I buy marlboro for £4.40 20 pack here in Manchester dunno about Camel blue
you smoke at the age of 15?

nice life