Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
For the record, I've never cheated. This is a pathetic attempt once again to try bring me down. Whatever, I don't care. I don't even play DM anymore. I'm waiting till an anti cheat comes out.

" WE DO NOT CONDONE CHEATING IF YOU HAVE A CHEATING HISTORY YOU WILL BE DENIED "

TROLOLOLOOLOLOL, LOLOLOLLLL. Welcome back Alex, I'm gonna share some of my pro cleo's with you. So now you can toggle wep.dat on and off with f2. INTERESTED?
scream dw i got them cleos,  easy toggle on and off, i already got the cleo wep.dat f2 toggles, i even got the cleo wallhack aswell u want them? and more secrets blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, dw ill share them wit alex ;]
toodaaloo
Why doesn't that surprise me ;-)

And please, don't lie to us ..
We don't condone cheating, and if you have a cheating past then you will be denied.

Change it to. We do condone cheating, if you have a cheating past please change your name and join our clan undercover. You will fraps your game and there is no problem. Even though it goes against everything we stand for because we are mentally damaged people.
(06-16-2011, 06:33 AM)Slice link Wrote: How... conspicuous.. :)
I'm actually Nigerian.
ROFL Immo  _O-  :P Come back and play  ;(
(06-17-2011, 09:00 AM)Nater link Wrote: ROFL Immo  _O-  :P Come back and play  ;(

Hes playing but u just cant see him.
(06-16-2011, 09:27 PM)Scream link Wrote: For the record, I've never cheated. This is a pathetic attempt once again to try bring me down. Whatever, I don't care. I don't even play DM anymore. I'm waiting till an anti cheat comes out.

" WE DO NOT CONDONE CHEATING IF YOU HAVE A CHEATING HISTORY YOU WILL BE DENIED "

TROLOLOLOOLOLOL, LOLOLOLLLL. Welcome back Alex, I'm gonna share some of my pro cleo's with you. So now you can toggle wep.dat on and off with f2. INTERESTED?
lol..... f2 is too far away man
welcome crz!
(06-17-2011, 09:40 AM)AzTeC link Wrote: welcome crz!
Congratz :)

Quote:Bani link=topic=19834.msg392102#msg392102 date=1308298696]
Hes playing but u just cant see him.
But his under retired legends :+ he only play uL server?
(06-17-2011, 12:05 PM)Nater link Wrote: But his under retired legends :+
That means he left uL.