Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(06-12-2011, 04:24 AM)Nater link Wrote: Yay  *O* Sorry couldnt be there Holden went to bed early felt like rat shit  :(  :r
ye lastnight was the best samp night of my life, especially being in vent with a bunch of fellow Australians, cus we all had kool voices instead of the normal british shitty voices that i normally hear.

ventrillo was full, 10 uL's, 10 UvH's and 5 Australians^^

(06-12-2011, 04:24 AM)Nater link Wrote: Yay  *O* Sorry couldnt be there Holden went to bed early felt like rat shit  :(  :r

Good that you weren't there, the match were only drama, started at 1am finished at 5am or so in Australian time zone. Congratulations to Australia anyway.

Also congrats Holden and uL
(06-12-2011, 08:07 AM)HoldeN link Wrote: ye lastnight was the best samp night of my life, especially being in vent with a bunch of fellow Australians, cus we all had kool voices instead of the normal british shitty voices that i normally hear.

ventrillo was full, 10 uL's, 10 UvH's and 5 Australians^^
Yeah some of our members couldnt even get in :D was damn full,next time pls leave j/k
(06-12-2011, 09:01 AM)Unbreak link Wrote: Good that you weren't there, the match were only drama, started at 1am finished at 5am or so in Australian time zone. Congratulations to Australia anyway.
Hows it good that i wasnt there? I wanted to be  ;(
(06-12-2011, 11:17 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hows it good that i wasnt there? I wanted to be  ;(
you missed out on my sniping, took all 4 of them out in underground sfpd base ;(

be there next week nater!!!!!!
Maddo = AUS
(06-12-2011, 12:22 PM)HoldeN link Wrote: you missed out on my sniping, took all 4 of them out in underground sfpd base ;(

be there next week nater!!!!!!
Let me know the exact time so i can make sure then buddy  O+

(06-12-2011, 01:39 PM)Wazza link Wrote: Maddo = AUS
Indeed Maddo is aussie he lives like 40mins from me :D Dunno if his a AAD player much tho, MADDO!! if u read this ANSWER!!! :P Come AAD and whoop sum foreign ass  _O-
I haven't played AAD since '08.
I was good with walkies but seeing as plenty of AAD clans in today's game employ dirty tactics I wouldn't return even if something rekindled my interest in the game.
(06-13-2011, 06:51 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I haven't played AAD since '08.
I was good with walkies but seeing as plenty of AAD clans in today's game employ dirty tactics I wouldn't return even if something rekindled my interest in the game.
Fair enough mate :) any tips to kick ass?  :7
Hit the enemy as often as possible and avoid as many of their shots as possible.