Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(05-17-2011, 08:21 PM)Scream link Wrote: Gotta love those 3v3 clanwars lmao.

tek 3v3 vs NB?
they wanted a 3 v 3...we gave em one
(05-17-2011, 10:19 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: tek 3v3 vs NB?

its beyond himĀ  :'(
Lol, doesn't change the fact that 3v3's are barely clanwar suitable. :/ It's not even enough for a tcw. But you know, whatever :-) ( What people do to get more cw wins xDD hilarious )
Actually you won't find more than a 3v3 or 4v4 no-cbug polish A/D war nowadays mr smartass. Keep trying though, it's quite funny :)

Jakez
4v4's would be the same then

Quote:[uL] Team:

-Kanada420
-Scream
-Holden
-Jakez

[aRs] Team:

-JayB
-Shoter
-PainKiller
-PlanB

what's with the additude change? :s
(05-17-2011, 10:49 PM)Scream link Wrote: Lol, doesn't change the fact that 3v3's are barely clanwar suitable. :/ It's not even enough for a tcw. But you know, whatever :-) ( What people do to get more cw wins xDD hilarious )

and i repeat: THEY WANTED A 3V3 CLANWAR...WE GAVE EM ONE.
4v4 is minimum. 3v3's are not even clanwars. You can pretty easily find a 4v4 clanwar if you request one on the forum. I bet this was just a faggy random clan joining your server and asking " clanwar 3v3? plisss " You likeĀ  ah ye easy win lets go we can brag about it gogogogo " Yaay 41 clanwars yeeeey noob random clan owned again. Oefff Mr smartass is actually outsmarting you.

[Image: 10shmpi.jpg]

EDIT: AFTER CHECKING YOUR FORUM I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU DIDN'T DO THIS JUST FOR ANOTHER WIN IF YOU DID THIS:

[uL] Team:

-Um3D
-Jakez
-Osa

Letting an applicant play a clanwar xD? This can't be a clanwar Osa isn't in uL. Lmfao this is the most pathetic thing I've seen in a while.
[Image: 30w2tzp.jpg]
If the other clan let an applicant play then what's the problem?
[Image: 10s81eu.jpg]