Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(03-27-2011, 04:12 AM)Jakez link Wrote: The Urban Legends are currently after somebody who is very talented in the GFX/Movie Editing side of things.

Provided you have a microphone, can talk and have the Editing skills to back it, you may well have a high chance of getting into [uL]! Don't worry about the skill side of things as we'll train you up in return for your GFX/Movie Editing skills.

We expect you to have a basic understanding of SA:MP and/or MTA DeathMatch.

If you are interested make an application via our forum! www.urban.clan.pro
SAMP editting is a fail imo, u can know alot of sony vegas techniques, u can be good with after effects, but it just doesn't fit.
gl in finding a pro editor in this game
u might also descibe what kind of editting ur looking for :)
A few of us in uL are pretty good with GFX and Vegas, but we don't have the time nor patience to sit there and work all of this out. If we can find someone who enjoys doing it professionally and will be willing to help us at all times with the GFX/Movie side of things (Logos, banners, clan movies) then they have a good chance of becoming uL.
Do I have to join you to support you with some graphics?
Nope
[Image: 6ej2bo.jpg]

Waiting for my acceptance
hahahaha fucking love it mate, miss ya ;)
ily immo
(03-29-2011, 12:14 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: [Image: 6ej2bo.jpg]

Immo <3 Tbh i reckon thats some great skills better then Kase on PS :+ (jks hehe) Id deffo accept immo into the clan for them kinda skills  _O-
(03-29-2011, 12:14 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: [Image: 6ej2bo.jpg]

where's ma name
Maybe if you guys were as good as [DFL] you'd have the income to afford a better graphic designer.
Just saying.