Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(11-16-2010, 09:06 PM)LilJoN link Wrote: The low-ranked uL member might know more shits about 'SA-MP' than you know so silence in his face.

some one is going to be muted in here =)
(11-16-2010, 09:07 PM)NumbersLord link Wrote: some one is going to be muted in here =)
You only judge me?Look @ other replies before posting
(11-16-2010, 08:56 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I won't take shit from some low-ranked uL member.

Oh by the way guys, I noticed that there is a new clan out there named [LuL], what are your thoughts on that?
no one cares, how about you try getting more attention in real life? or is it too hard to get noticed where it matters  :'(
(11-17-2010, 01:04 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: no one cares, how about you try getting more attention in real life? or is it too hard to get noticed where it matters  :'(

Stop being bitter bro, ain't my fault that you got kicked from uL...
(11-17-2010, 01:04 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: no one cares, how about you try getting more attention in real life? or is it too hard to get noticed where it matters  :'(
ok thats it, your application to [5iN] has been denied
(11-17-2010, 09:17 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Stop being bitter bro, ain't my fault that you got kicked from uL...
sowwy, i'm not LJ.
uL,what you think about cw in rw against us?We tried to do one,but lag stopped us.
Apply for one at there forums.
(11-19-2010, 12:24 PM)H0lden link Wrote: Apply for one at there forums.
Damn,i just did because you said it,although i hate registering at the forums and activating my account. :D
Quote: link=topic=19834.msg355177#msg355177 date=1290165400]
uL,what you think about cw in rw against us?We tried to do one,but lag stopped us.

Well we don't really do RW's but we could have both A/D and RW's if you want?