Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
grats Scream finally :o
congratz scream!
Quote:HoogerBooger 1 : [uL]Shen 0.

[5iN] 1 : [uL] 0

That's right dear followers. So I was going to join uL's server seeing that [uL]Shen was online and he always wanted to duel me and such. So as soon as I try to join the server I get banned by Shennie himself for no solid reason which leads me to believe that the little pilgrim is simply afraid of being demolished by the leader of the almighty [5iN].

That's a shame really Shen, I always thought you got balls to confront the good O' Booger, but I guess I was wrong. Anyway...another victory in my book, so I guess we can close this subject. It would have turned out like that anyway, even if you hadn't surrendered instantly.

ahahahahhahaha this made laughhhh! lolol wot a retarddd..
(11-01-2010, 08:54 PM)Zoot link Wrote: congratz scream!

ahahahahhahaha this made laughhhh! lolol wot a retarddd..

Who the hell you be apart from what your status says: "newbie"?
(11-01-2010, 09:07 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Who the hell you be apart from what your status says: "newbie"?
[uL]Zoot lmao
(11-01-2010, 09:11 PM)LilJoN link Wrote: [uL]Zoot lmao

Never heard the name, I can't keep track of all the f-category players around here.
(11-01-2010, 09:13 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Never heard the name, I can't keep track of all the f-category players around here.
Seems like you can't keep track of yourself then.
(11-01-2010, 02:44 PM)Darkness link Wrote: Demn scream is pr0 :D
Sm1 tells him congratz since he dznt come here :D

Why does everyone write retardish?
i am the amazing [uL]Zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!! HOOOOOGERRBOOOGER!
(11-02-2010, 01:51 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: Why does everyone write retardish?
explain plz ?
(11-02-2010, 08:17 PM)Darkness link Wrote: explain plz ?
he means that you type like a fucking retard

''demn'' ''sm1'' ''dznt'' etc