Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
good job stealing passwords from Partyerver, KFC.
Is quite funny how I wasn't even aware of this happening. I still think it's childish though.
(05-11-2010, 05:10 PM)Slice link Wrote: good job stealing passwords from Partyerver, KFC.

on the other hand people could say "good job from stealing shit from LW, uL"

so dont accuse them of stuff if you dont have any proof to back it up.
(05-11-2010, 05:14 PM)Hitman link Wrote: on the other hand people could say "good job from stealing shit from LW, uL"

so dont accuse them of stuff if you dont have any proof to back it up.
there's proof, don't worry.

also, uL didn't steal anything from LW? LW's passwords are hashes first off.

uL forums up & running again btw.
gettin back to old times ? with this shit around hacking webs and stealing passes ? strange thing..
who deleted my post :(
samp is like the only game with so much e-drama lmfao
ppl take it way to serious
Bye 8Ball <3
It's funny. This is what you get for trusting servers with your password in the first place.

KFC abusing passwords from Partyserver? Considering they must have at least 70,000 passwords in their hands that (obviously) aren't encrypted, and is in the hands of kids, this isn't a good thing...

Glad I'm not registered (or stupid enough to use my main password)
Quote:Grim link=topic=19834.msg302480#msg302480 date=1273592776]
_O-
bye  :w
(05-10-2010, 08:42 PM)Maka link Wrote: Hahah, loved that script back on our old server somewhere in early 2007. Jay had made (or added) something like that, and then it kept showing people typing dumb stuff as commands. The lol was huge.  :D

That was lethal!
Even after everyone seeing your password, you'd try to change it and everyone would see the new one again
:')
What now for the clan?  :o