Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(02-17-2010, 03:13 PM)James link Wrote:Lolwut.

I got nothing but respect for you, Ryankilla, being all vet just like myself, but you could do way better than uL man.
(02-17-2010, 08:12 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:I got nothing but respect to you, Ryankilla, being all vet just like myself, but you could do way better than uL man.

You ain't shit man, just shut the hell up.
(02-17-2010, 08:25 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote:You ain't shit man, just shut the hell up.

Introduce yourself now properly, then I will check with my secretary if you are even worth my 5 minutes, so far I have no idea who you be noobie.
Use your real account you lifeless nerd.
I don't see anything wrong with uL tbh. At least they are successful clan, not some kind of NG, DFL, wIF etc which only last for few days. It's a pity though that most of the members are inactive in SA-MP.

Also TeEjAy stop acting a smartass over here. You not being a member of the uL clan makes you "nerdish" yourself for ass-licking and trying to prove something here when you are completely failing. Accept the fact that every person has its own opinion, like it or hate it. This is democracy, not North-Korea.
drama ftw
(02-17-2010, 09:04 PM)Mark link Wrote:I don't see anything wrong with uL tbh. At least they are successful clan, not some kind of NG, DFL, wIF etc which only last for few days. It's a pity though that most of the members are inactive in SA-MP.

Also TeEjAy stop acting a smartass over here. You not being a member of the uL clan makes you "nerdish" yourself for ass-licking and trying to prove something here when you are completely failing. Accept the fact that every person has its own opinion, like it or hate it. This is democracy, not North-Korea.

No ass-licking involved fag, I have friends in uL. Plus, I wasn't really defending anyone, just calling HoogerBooger shit because he acts like he's someone special, lol.
were not inactive anymore either, maybe in IRC but not ingame.
(02-17-2010, 08:28 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote:Use your real account you lifeless nerd.

Cool your jets, you silly neanderthal. This is my real account.
(02-17-2010, 09:14 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote:No ass-licking involved fag, I have friends in uL. Plus, I wasn't really defending anyone, just calling HoogerBooger shit because he acts like he's someone special, lol.
But perhaps he is, then? Who are you to say that he isn't?