Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
I have decided to remain at uL, earlier was a misunderstanding.
I heard that you begged Jakez 1 month to join you and thats why he didnt posted an application,gg
(09-17-2009, 12:13 PM)LilJoN link Wrote: I heard that you begged Jakez 1 month to join you and thats why he didnt posted an application,gg
i heard you got kicked out of your own clan

gg
(09-17-2009, 12:13 PM)LilJoN link Wrote: I heard that you begged Jakez 1 month to join you and thats why he didnt posted an application,gg

I heard your old name was darxburn and you begged me and a few others to allow you to join SiN, when we didn't you raged.  Then you joined the shitty remake and it failed and ever since have been in fail clans.

gg.
(09-16-2009, 09:07 PM)Shark link Wrote: No IDmad, you can't join, stop begging us.
why'd I wanna join a sa-mp clan when I don't even play the game? And even if I joined a sa-mp clan the last clan I'd join would be one with u in it or worse u leading it. Great thinking newfag
I heard you did too, i heard you asked me 4 time, i heard your toggling on GTA:T, i heard you post pictures.

i dindt hear, i know.
I heard you begged alot of senior members of other clans to join BoD when you originally opened it up, I heard your members are all idiots, I heard you also like to play clanwars lose then post them as wins, I heard you lost to [V], I laughed.
(09-17-2009, 03:04 PM)James link Wrote: I heard you begged alot of senior members of other clans to join BoD when you originally opened it up, I heard your members all all idiots, I heard you also like to play clanwars lose then post them as wins, I heard you lost to [V], I laughed.
Also [ U], wich i played in.
(09-17-2009, 01:10 PM)James link Wrote: I heard your old name was darxburn and you begged me and a few others to allow you to join SiN, when we didn't you raged.  Then you joined the shitty remake and it failed and ever since have been in fail clans.

gg.
actually I been in SiN man  :'(
The dub'd version yes, the one that failed terribly yes, not the successful one, that one you were declined from due to the fact that you begged us to let you in, when you didn't get in you made some silly clan called TG or something.

The fact of the matter is Darx, that you are in no position whatsoever to go around critising or looking down upon us, get your own clan in order then come commenting on ours, kthx.