Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(09-14-2009, 03:30 PM)XiZ link Wrote: dude she is coldblooded
i once tried to show traven some love and she pushed me away, next thing i know im /ignored by her :/

She's Latin, there's a certain way you gotta treat those girls.
(09-14-2009, 03:38 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: She's Latin, there's a certain way you gotta treat those girls.
i doubt it  :7
(09-14-2009, 03:38 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: She's Latin, there's a certain way you gotta treat those girls.

You can't bitchslap girls over the internet.
gf
(09-14-2009, 11:47 AM)Strika link Wrote: dont forget it was a TCW, i bet sae didnt even try playing.
dont forget they posted it calling it an official and how immature and pathetic some of them acted. If it wasn't for their attitude no post would have been made, anyways we aren't adding it as an official unlike them. they just did that because they raged.
and you call having their best lineup not trying? how bout u get some more info before you speak  (Grim,Zegro,W4R,Deatheater, Phaelon, Sentinel) <- Not trying? k
News on website updated.
look out! ;&*  >:O
(09-16-2009, 01:52 PM)James link Wrote: News on website updated.

well done [luL]RatKilla

You deserved clan ban on [SAE] server.
Also, talks about training war in news (even on your web) for public  :r - sounds shame and pacific.
(09-16-2009, 03:27 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: well done [luL]RatKilla

You deserved clan ban on [SAE] server.
Also, talks about training war in news (even on your web) for public  :r - sounds shame and pacific.
wofl... ;)  heeee
wat