Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(09-08-2009, 07:57 PM)Flyby link Wrote: the more you talk, the more it sounds you've learned English from a manual in spanish.

lol man quipt you'll find any way to make an excuse and every post you've done is basically an excuse.

moar excuses please, and throw in a stab at me while your at, make it extra poorly written.

what?

I said true.

i did anything bad? flaming someone? no
lol
[Wise]Fuck you all, We can't accept win.. or lose, Its Mediterranean. Why don't you just fucking rage quit!? You want to lose? Learn to win.[/wise]

(09-08-2009, 07:24 PM)James link Wrote: QUIPT: I had sexual intercourse with your mother.

Now GTFO out of this topic.
thanks to admin for remove that post.

that how mature [luL] clan is.
like insulting? flaming?

just nice skills you got here. real samp cool fighters. nice. i guess Aztec lucker what he kicked from that noobass clan of total idiots/fools.

well as you all can see [luL] clan its not a players its just a banch of poor kids who only can insult each other and take the game way by insult other parents. Its more worse SAE's racism..

found that funny?..
quipt

why are you still posting?
(09-08-2009, 08:33 PM)Holden link Wrote: quipt

why are you still posting?

ok i leave..
(09-08-2009, 08:23 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: that how mature [luL] clan is.
like insulting? flaming?

just nice skills you got here. real samp cool fighters. nice. i guess Aztec lucker what he kicked from that noobass clan of total idiots/fools.

well as you all can see [luL] clan its not a players its just a banch of poor kids who only can insult each other and take the game way by insult other parents. Its more worse SAE's racism..

found that funny?..
yea were all laughing at you.
ROFLOLOLMLFMOAORLFOL0OL
quipt its not worth the effort replying to them. we all know that already.
Quote:but we are BB already old for it now ;) we playing walkies mostly  :>

lol.
hi