im not defending aztec
(09-06-2009, 07:02 PM)azerty link Wrote: im not in uL clan
im not deniying the fact that aztec is stupid for doing what he did
im not angry im telling the truth
im not willing to continue this discussion about stupid people
im not going emotional
and
im not defending aztec
my mistake, you're not in uL. and I too wish that this will blow over soon... because it's just so damn controversial. too controversial for a gaming community >_<
reminds me of the zambor vid...
(09-06-2009, 07:06 PM)Flyby link Wrote: reminds me of the zambor vid...
yeah it reminded me of it too but this is so much worse
reminded me of jamal tbh
(09-06-2009, 07:08 PM)8Ball link Wrote: reminded me of jamal tbh

lol that dude, he came on LVP not that long ago trying to fight everyone with a deagle.
(09-06-2009, 07:10 PM)Flyby link Wrote: lol that dude, he came on LVP not that long ago trying to fight everyone with a deagle.
so many people do that undercover, it's hilarious how good they think they are with it but fail all the time
(09-06-2009, 07:11 PM)HaZe link Wrote: so many people do that undercover, it's hilarious how good they think they are with it but fail all the time

deagle warriors
Nemesis is a homo
(09-06-2009, 07:15 PM)D.R.E. link Wrote: really nice attidute you got there you homo.. take a look at the mirror before coming with this attitude talk, calling me loser or gay over nothing. who are you anyway. just a random stupid assclown who thinks he and his "gang" will get some respect by his asslicking other clan-founders. i dont even remember talking to you once in a life time yet you coming and trying to give me attidute lessons. a 16 years old stupid fag is the last one i would get lessons from you dickhead so next time better shut up

:roll:

Let me hear that shit verbally yo, Dre Dre Andre Dre French bwoy aiiight frogz innit bruv.