Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=19834.msg254030#msg254030 date=1252258231]
no dont worry, im enjoying this drama enough
oh and nemesis come out from your black-white world bubble, there are more colors

_O-

oh hilarity ensues
(09-06-2009, 06:15 PM)HaZe link Wrote: but that doesn't make aztec a low life loser?

i don't condone what happened really, but i did find it amusing at first but later i found it to be disturbing. I think Aztec has a lot of mental issues.. the stuff he wrote to eva was nuts.

the whole situation turned into a fucked up one.

I think he's very very sad and can be easily manipulated, I mean before all this, even when they'd have their sick jokes play out, the guy was actually a likable character, but like i said its the net people can put on facades, (without using the word pathetic as mad just stole it) the whole things just  'jeeeeez man grow up you losers'

@Zaibatsu: Its what ive come to expect from people in NB, not gonna judge you for it cos this is the first time im seeing your name, but just shut up and don't bother

Edit: its actually funny you mention my mentality, I'd rather be opposed to laughing at a picture of 13-16 year old boys in the nude, if you honestly think theirs something wrong with that then i honestly don't care, what you think of me is hardly my problem  ;)
(09-06-2009, 06:29 PM)HaZe link Wrote: valid point, but sLK for sure had nothing to do with it, nor SaW. in fact i had no idea this was going on till i came on the forum one day and saw the post.
Quote:[16:24] [SaW]Tom: rofl
[16:25] [SaW]Tom: really u think i just tagged along in this?
[16:25] [SaW]Tom: or something
[16:25] [SaW]Tom: it was planed out snice day 1
Well yea looks like it was planned from day 1, and after this i've seen a real ugly side from people i respected, and i couldn't care less about this fucking comunity anymore, seriously its a waste of space.
now both clans ( SaW & sLK ) Dind't know that one of their members was doing that kind of stuff ? rofl find another excuse thats pure bs , knowing ghost , haze you knew about all

even tho Aztec is stupid for doing this but the most retarded people are def those who posted pick and made this up
(09-06-2009, 06:43 PM)azerty link Wrote: now both clans ( SaW & sLK ) Dind't know that one of their members was doing that kind of stuff ? rofl find another excuse thats pure bs , knowing ghost , haze you knew about all

even tho Aztec is stupid for doing this but the most retarded people are def those who posted pick and made this up
You've got a lot of fucking nerve telling me what I know. I rarely go on MSN, I rarely speak to ghost these days. once i saw the post i immediately jumped on msn to ask ghost about it. he told everything to me and that's how I know now.
ballad of gay tony

RIP
Time to chill out people.
rofl u getting real angry son

the only douche bag's here is UR fellow SLK CLAN MEMBER and those who did this

EDIT : Hahahah haze editing ur posts
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=19834.msg254033#msg254033 date=1252258408]
@Zaibatsu: Its what ive come to expect from people in NB, not gonna judge you for it cos this is the first time im seeing your name, but just shut up and don't bother

that's why its so juicy
(09-06-2009, 06:55 PM)azerty link Wrote: rofl u getting real angry son

the only douche bag's here is UR fellow SLK CLAN MEMBER and those who did this
or your fellow clan member for falling in love with a female on the internet whom he never met, going on webcam nearly every day, bringing the webcam to the basketball court so she can watch him play, and taking a nude picture of himself.

i'm not denying that this is really fucked up but some of the people defending him are completely ignoring the fact that AzTeC is really messed up.

Azerty obviously you're angry here that's why you're getting emotional over this whole thing.