Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(08-16-2009, 12:31 AM)Shark link Wrote: Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PieCE OF SHIT THAT USUALLY COME FROM MY As********************* dats it ...
Okay, stop the flaming. Thanks.
sry
back from my shitty pc in cyprus in 5 days ready to roll the streets on LVP again.
woo hoo welcome back
Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck

quote me and put it at your signature. cmon, do it, do it.
Do it! Do it! Do it!
lul at badcat, and welcome back soon dynamo.
[uL]bAd_CaT "U can get more of wht U want vth a Kind Word n' a Gun than U can vth jus a Kind Word !"

- Ultimate Killer & Stats nerd, member of theĀ  Urban & Legends
hitman kicked form uvh
(08-16-2009, 01:36 PM)Hellweed link Wrote: hitman kicked form uvh

HOW DO YOU DO YOU LIKE ME AND I LIKE YOU COME ON TAKE ME BY THE HAND CUZ I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND