Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Hey that rhymed!
Arguing with CF is like arguing with a 5 year old, it's useless.
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win, you're still retarded.
(07-12-2009, 06:31 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

lol i love that joke
(07-12-2009, 06:35 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: lol i love that joke

Joke?
alpha won the Tardlympics last year. was fun to watch: some dudes were racing  on chairs while Usain Bolt was walking on 2 fingers and laughing at the other racers
im still da best mang
u da whole saw!
(07-12-2009, 06:08 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: What?
English please.
We were waiting for your members and telling them to select the ''OTHERS" team. What did we get in respond? Lucasscott flaming us, so he left the server. Then more came, and they left. Then you came, then you left. Then you came back we kept waiting and waiting for about an hour. There was 7 uL on and 3 CF. So we decided fuck it we'll do a 3v3. Guess what happened? 2 of your members left during the round. So then that's it. We weren't going to waste more time on you guys. I'm really disappointed and tbh i feel like an idiot for even TRYING to have a good clean war with people like you guys. You guys Forfeit that's it. We won't count it as a win, but we will not be having a rematch. It's a waste of our time. We spent about an hour before the war looking for bugs in the script and Shark tried to make it work. What do we get in return? A bunch of flaming retards that don't know how to fight.

GG

I expected this kind of noobish behavior. What a waste of fuckin time, for heavens sake. ;(
I told u, dont fight CF, just a waste of time, but no, no one listen. I TOLD U 500000000000 TIMES DONT FIGHT CF, UR JUST WASTING TIME, and look what u get lol. n1