Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
uL win their fourth war(NOT OFFICAL, TRAINING WAR) against LVP-side Nocturnal-Gamers[NG].

4v4

iMmOrTaLiTy, Alvarez, dyNamo, 8Ball, Shark (We rotated) vs Zodiac, Ryder, Phyc0, Joe

[uL] 3 - 0 [NG]

1st Round: uL 30 - 23 NG
2nd Round: uL 30 - 19 NG
3rd Round: uL 30 - 15 NG

As you see we got better as the rounds went on

NOTE: THIS WAS TRAINING NOT A OFFICIAL WAR

[Image: samp477.png]

[Image: samp372.png]
Was fun and good fights, kinda :P
Grats on the win guys , and nice pics :D
Anytime you guys want another war, count me in ;)
It seems like you guys had some fun with my gamers! No problem, next time I'll be there too.  _O-
I don't mean offence to either side, but there's no difference between an 'official war' and a 'training war.' Both sides try their hardest and want to win- unless by 'training war' you meant it was a spur of the moment thing, so fighters were unable to scramble.
:Y
training wars shoundt be counted, its just training
(07-11-2009, 08:32 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I don't mean offence to either side, but there's no difference between an 'official war' and a 'training war.' Both sides try their hardest and want to win- unless by 'training war' you meant it was a spur of the moment thing, so fighters were unable to scramble.
It was kinda a very unorganized war, i mean i was lying in bed with my laptop and then IMMO tells us all to go to are server, at like 2:30am in the morning, so I was playing the war in my room, half asleep in full darkness semi naked.  :P
GG though, no flaming from both sides apart from the littlle bit of bait Shark was throwing at you guys, but it was nice and i'd like to do it again.
(07-11-2009, 12:20 PM)8Ball link Wrote: It was kinda a very organized war, i mean i was lying in bed with my laptop and then IMMO tells us all to go to are server, at like 2:30am in the morning, so I was playing the war in my room, half asleep in full darkness semi naked:P
GG though, no flaming from both sides apart from the littlle bit of bait Shark was throwing at you guys, but it was nice and i'd like to do it again.

oj tell me about it