Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Alvarez you freaking dic...i mean, congratz. :>
Quote:Dominator link=topic=19834.msg231350#msg231350 date=1246657396]
Alvarez you freaking dic...i mean, congratz. :>
^ Now thats a love hate relationship :P
(07-03-2009, 10:21 PM)Hitman link Wrote: !players [uL]Wazza
<%Nuweni> [uL]Wazza has been online for 2 hours and 13 minutes. The player has killed 7 people so far, and has died 9 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 0.78. [uL]Wazza is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 29-05-2008 23:03.

lolwut
he probably registered a new nick because he had no more nickchanges left.
(07-04-2009, 04:42 PM)NotoriouS link Wrote: he probably registered a new nick because he had no more nickchanges left.

look at the bold part :D

oh LOL wtf
wazza knew about uL since 2008
Wazza's some kind of fortune teller
I can see the future  :7
I'm loving how this clan is pulling together, plus the epic fights earlier with it starting out as SaW vs uL then CF world abusing so SaW + uL getting pissed off and turn to CF and maul them :DD:
excuse me? piss off, ur nothing dyNamo, stop trashing CF no one in our clan fucking world abuse u dickhead, what are u like 4yrs old, where do u get off talking shit like that, u wanna fight? just say when.

btw, everyone already knows the extent of your gang by the results of the new 4 Shot Tournament -

[uL]8Ball v [uL]Shark ([uL]Shark wins 10-0)

[uL]8Ball v [sLK]Thug ([W]Thug wins 10-0)

[uL]8Ball v [CF]LasTRace ([CF]LasTRace wins 10-0)  your pussy leader quit after getting pwned 6 rounds, therefore forfeit, you guys don't even go down with a fight... pathetic.
No leader in the clan, faggot.
Plus i was using a fucking touchpad rofl, and i actually did have to go early.
I'd say im not what i used to be with running weapons, but if i was on my desktop i'd still rape you fucking losers, Gtfo out of this topic lamers.