Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
New Server I.P: 109.73.162.125:6500
(07-20-2010, 10:02 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You better take that back man.

No other clan doesn't even come close to NB skills, for real.

Among other things...
[modbreak]Stop trying to stir shit up and start a flame-war. Okay, thank you.[/modbreak]
(07-20-2010, 07:30 PM)azerty link Wrote: NB shit these days ? thats why you never won agaisn't them
www.99blazed.com

[xHoTx] Loss

get your facts right pedo

and if I remember right, 2 trainings against them when they still played sa-mp.

P.S I never said NB is shit these days, I said they aint shit meaning they aren't the best anymore. Not only you don't know what your talking about but can't read too.
Never heard of HoT before, what kind of clan is this and which server based are they?
(07-22-2010, 01:23 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Never heard of HoT before, what kind of clan is this and which server based are they?
It's a RP clan that play on LSRP xD
(07-22-2010, 01:11 PM)Strika link Wrote: [xHoTx] Loss
*cough*
[xHoTx] Win
[xHoTx] Win
[xHoTx] Win
(07-22-2010, 01:23 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Never heard of HoT before, what kind of clan is this and which server based are they?
its pretty old polish clan..based on hundreds of A/D servers and I think I can say that on GTAT too..atm they are playing MTASA a lot..
Quote: link=topic=19834.msg325380#msg325380 date=1279801666]
It's a RP clan that play on LSRP xD*cough*
[xHoTx] Win
[xHoTx] Win
[xHoTx] Win
That just means that we have the courage to fight NB and managed to win against them, showing we dont give up. We also have the pride to be the only one to defeat NB =)
Its unfortunate I wasn't in the clan at that time. Recent win against MOB which is 8-1 shows who's still the best in this game.

HoT is indeed a polish clan that originated in MTA VC 0.5 back in 2005. We play SA-MP, MTA, CoD2, CoD4. Simply put we are now a multi-gaming clan. HoT has steered from being only Polish to being open to any other nationality player long time ago, we have all sorts of players but the clan is based in Poland. However we all do speak English qutie good.

Also I'm not Polish =)

P.S I'm surprised you didn't hear of us Hooger, as we blow anything away that gets in our way ;D We're so awesome theres no words to describe it.
(07-22-2010, 09:16 PM)Strika link Wrote: That just means that we have the courage to fight NB and managed to win against them, showing we dont give up. We also have the pride to be the only one to defeat NB =)
Its unfortunate I wasn't in the clan at that time. Recent win against MOB which is 8-1 shows who's still the best in this game.

HoT is indeed a polish clan that originated in MTA VC 0.5 back in 2005. We play SA-MP, MTA, CoD2, CoD4. Simply put we are now a multi-gaming clan. HoT has steered from being only Polish to being open to any other nationality player long time ago, we have all sorts of players but the clan is based in Poland. However we all do speak English qutie good.

Also I'm not Polish =)

P.S I'm surprised you didn't hear of us Hooger, as we blow anything away that gets in our way ;D We're so awesome theres no words to describe it.
polish clan means it all
Wait and see what happens when you try blow us over ;)