Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
[sarcasm]Fucking hell juggz. You posted some good proof of us there to show that we DDoS'd your site[/sarcasm]

<&[KFC]jose> u think itd by some uL?
<&j0ny> anyways
<&j0ny> probably
<&Pip> yea

LMFAO. Yeah, posting some logs with 'ye think its uL' means we DDoS'd your site.

wow. IP, UK. Lets see theres 60million+ in the UK. Proof its us? 0.

Again, failure to post any concrete proof.
who cares about party server anyways...?
Quote:<&[KFC]jose> u think itd by some uL?
<&j0ny> probably
rock solid proof there, "brother".

Quote:<[KFC]juggz> our forums?
<&Pip> our forum*
forums*
This isn't the United States judicial system, Darius. Who else would be trying to fuck with us? You guys got owned, and was butthurt over it. Anyways, have a good time picking up the pieces of your failed clan. I'm out. Much love. <3
(05-11-2010, 11:37 PM)JuGGz link Wrote: This isn't the United States judicial system, Darius. Who else would be trying to fuck with us? You guys got owned, and was butthurt over it. Anyways, have a good time picking up the pieces of your failed clan. I'm out. Much love. <3
leaving already? :(
We aren't as low as you cunts hacking people you hate and neither do we have time to DDOS your shitty website and btw, nobody here has the knowledge to know how to DDOS but +1 to who ever is doing it, you deserve it
(05-11-2010, 11:41 PM)Shen link Wrote: We aren't as low as you cunts hacking people we hate and neither do we have time to DDOS your shitty website and btw, nobody here has the knowledge to know how to DDOS but +1 to who ever is doing it, you deserve it
yeah lmao they seem to think we hacked others forums by getting the information in through someone who leaked it, oh and guessing a pw of spider123, pottus123 or 123321 isn't hard
The same failed clan that your KFC clan admitted to needing more training because you'd lose fighting to our superior tactics, teamwork and skill. Please, even if our clan was in pieces we'd still be better than yours anyday.

Edit: http://www.ubercrue.com/home/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4831#28214
LMFAO look at Uber! Blaming us for everything. God he exaggerates us alot. Makes us seem like were a clan dedicated to hacking SA-MP forums and disrupting their ventrilo server. I heard that ACI* fucked up TG (not saying they did, thats what I heard) and yet here we are getting blamed for something we never did.  :roll:
I think alvarez would be a good leader.
Been there for a long time and all:P
Good luck finding your leader uL.
[uL] cheaters/mod abusers.