Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Make ur thots about LVP crew people.
It has been determined, I am the coolest fucking crew member ever.
Lots of people love estroe :0
(06-07-2009, 07:58 PM)HaZe link Wrote: It has been determined, I am the coolest fucking crew member ever.

_O-

(06-07-2009, 06:57 PM)Jhon link Wrote: I was just rephrasing what you say most of the time  ;)

Oh right :P
Managements

Badeend - I've not spoke so much with this guy, only saw him online sometimes on the forums.

Fireburn - Hes a nice guy, doing a great Job with the Development team! All thought, hes a nice guy to talk with. (When he got time to.) :7

FiXeR - FiXeR'DiXeR'DeXsTeR. Hes the man! Always having great fun with him ingame, and he always helps me out when hes online, and I need help. <3

ScarTissue[NL] - Hes a good guy when I spoke to him. I don't know so much about you.

Bakura - Who are you?

tBKwtWS - tBK, tBK, tBK! Hes an awesome man, always having great times when we're ingame, and speaking on teamspeak! tBK, is a very kind guy! :Y)

MrBondt - I've only seen you sometimes writing on the forums.

slein - slein, hes an old man. Peace!

Vinpower - Vinpower! I got known too him, when I started to DJ'ing. And we like the same music, all though hes a nice guy too tell jokes to! :D

Dennis - Dennis.

Deaken - I don't know so much about you. (The trouth is, that I don't know nothing about you. ) I've just seen you sometimes ingame.

Chillosophy - Like Deaken.

Sander - Sander! Spoke a few times with him on the forums, and Ingame. LVP rocks!

estroe - estroe, allaloya! Hes the man, ffs. Hes always helping people out, you got problems? Contackt him!
estroe Is a very kind guy, I really like him. Keep on the good work! :Y) Hes always taking things the right way, and suporting you! ILU

Administrators

Jay - Jay, sad that you left! Spoke with him a few times, nice guy!

Wesley - When I'm around IRC, he helps me with my annjoying Code 2 ban.

benbmyers - hmmm, who are you?

TEF - TEF! Hes always waiting to the right point, then he sets his comments and fuck it all up! (Joking) Hehe, TEF, I love to arguing against you, and every time I do, I become a Failure. I love the way he talk on. And hes write so fucking fast too! :Y) Hes a great man! And hes always answering me with my questions. (With facts) Keep going TEF™! ilu

Maka - Maka, hes hardcore!

Twilight - Cool guy!

Xen0n - We are always having great fun with our fights In fc! Hes talking on the cool way, all though hes a cool guy! :Y) I always having fun with this guy ingame! Take care!

Pugwipe - Like Deaken.

Mike - I've never seen this guy ingame, or maby I have In the old times. But I've never spoke to this guy, until I had some problems and he contacted me, and told me what I had to do to sort it out! Mike, you a nice guy!

cloakster - You're an admin.

[Griffin] - You're an admin.

Joe - Joe, hes like TEF.

Erin - You're an admin.

FateTrip - You're an admin.

Stef - Hmm, only seen you sometimes on the forums.

Cyrix404 - Cyrix404™ This man, Is a fat man! (Joking, you know me) Cyrix is one of my favorit admins here In the LVP community!
I ALWAYS have fun with this guy ingame and on the teamspeak! Before you got a job, we used to talk allot on teamspeak. (About everything!) Shared our problems! aah, I don't really know what to say, but you're the most coolest guy of the admins that I've talked too. All our jokes on the radio, and on IRC. Ilu

Sammo - An admin.

Beethi - well well well.. Spoke to you some times, yes.

EvilGate - Aaah, nice guy! Old memories!

Moderators

MyKe - IRC troll.

Darkfire - IRL known.

Barry - Hi Barry! How are you today? hehe, Barry Is a very nice guy! Love you too. :+

HaZe - Hmm, hes and angry guy.

ooshie - My first friends In LVP, and he was my leader of D4. <3

Ryder - Ryder! I've now soo much good things about this guy, that you guys Don't really know! I fucking love this man, hes always chilling with his chilli and driving around. Great fun with this guy, and /me Chills. ™ Hes a great guy! Always having fun! I really like you as a LVP friend! Hope you'll be an admin! Peace!

_Harry_ - hmm, the new moderator.

Carcass - aaah, gf.

Felle - Allo Felle. You're doing a great job as a developer! Peace! :w

@ Always Ryder!<3
Thanks Mafo O+ :)
Managements

Badeend - Meh..

Fireburn - Nice, i guess

FiXeR - Sheep Shagger?

ScarTissue[NL] - ?

Bakura - Who are you?

tBKwtWS - no idea

MrBondt -  :?

slein - HEY HEY

Vinpower - no idea

Dennis - Dennis.

Deaken - ?

Chillosophy - Like Deaken.

Sander - Was pretty cool..

estroe - Nicest person in LVP.

Administrators

Jay - He was ok i guess

Wesley - Not bad

benbmyers - I like your attiude

TEF - Hes a dick.

Maka - Awesome Guy.

Twilight - Funny..

Xen0n - very funny

Pugwipe - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB.

Mike - :)

cloakster - You're an admin.

[Griffin] - You're an admin.

Joe - twat

Erin - LICKARSE

FateTrip - Your cool MOST OF THE TIME

Stef - ..

Cyrix404 - Cyrix404™ seems funny

Sammo - Nice guy

Beethi - HEY HEY HEY

EvilGate - Hes cool

Moderators

MyKe - noob

Darkfire - flamed a deaf girl when he was 12

Barry - hi

HaZe - i wub him

ooshie - girly name

Ryder - :O

_Harry_ - homo so far

Carcass - caress my soul

Felle - LEGEND.
I should become a total ass for a week, just for fun.
(06-06-2009, 01:17 AM)FarePak link Wrote: TEF - Cunt

(06-06-2009, 01:42 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: TEF - A little too strict and can be an ass but sometimes is aight.

(06-06-2009, 07:32 AM)Matthias link Wrote: TEF - Had a lot of problems with him in the past, all I can say is that he needs to chill more ingame.

(06-06-2009, 09:26 PM)Hitman link Wrote: TEF - although he acts retarded quite often its possible to have cool conversations with him  :>

(06-07-2009, 05:38 PM)Jhon link Wrote: TEF - TEFferson, a very intelligent guy, but sometimes his anger goes out of control

(06-07-2009, 10:47 PM)8Ball link Wrote: TEF - Hes a dick.

*O*

[me=TEF™]eats a bit of his popcorn and continues examining this fine thread.[/me]
Please don't choke on your popcorn.
OMFG

(06-06-2009, 10:04 PM)Ben link Wrote: Lmfao, I think it's funny how no-one knows that I'm benbmyers.

(06-07-2009, 10:20 PM)Mafo link Wrote: benbmyers - hmmm, who are you?