Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Make ur thots about LVP crew people.
HEY BOOGER MAN!!!!!!! :D :)

I'm not gonna post my thoughts I'll get banned cause it will be mean.... :+
(06-27-2009, 12:42 PM)speedruntrainer link Wrote: Erin is a sweet girl :D

And I hate HaZe too. Just like that he starts flaming to me, I done nothing to him. Before the ignore bug was fixed, it was WAR! I won hehe.

P.S he was logged on his gang account. I didn't flame back, just bullied him :D
Huh? You won? You don't have the IQ to have a decent flame war with me, trust me you lost.

Not that I give a crap about what you think though. I love how it's the same basic group of people that dislike me... lol
Quote:P.S he was logged on his gang account. I didn't flame back, just bullied him
Bullied?

lol you really are a knob, thinking you can actually bully someone over a game.

(07-08-2009, 08:16 AM)HaZe link Wrote: Not that I give a crap about what you think though. I love how it's the same basic group of people that dislike me... lol

I find it that the same basic group of people dislike me, too.
Generally human males and human females.
:7
(07-08-2009, 12:45 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I find it that the same basic group of people dislike me, too.
Generally human males and human females.
:7

what category is zezima
(07-08-2009, 12:59 PM)Hitman link Wrote: what category is zezima

Ancient Roman gods?
(07-08-2009, 08:16 AM)HaZe link Wrote: Huh? You won? You don't have the IQ to have a decent flame war with me, trust me you lost.

Not that I give a crap about what you think though. I love how it's the same basic group of people that dislike me... lol

(06-28-2009, 09:05 PM)Munch link Wrote: Lol I take it you like your Admins nice and soft ey?

Like you said, it's the same group of people, they all like their Admins/Mods nice and soft like Myke! They just aren't used to Crew with a rough-ish attitude...even though at the same time they all like TEF, and he's no softie either!
(07-08-2009, 12:59 PM)Hitman link Wrote: what category is zezima
Hmmmm good question :P
(07-08-2009, 08:04 AM)Nater link Wrote: HEY BOOGER MAN!!!!!!! :D :)

I'm not gonna post my thoughts I'll get banned cause it will be mean.... :+

What's going on Nater?
(07-09-2009, 10:39 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote: What's going on Nater?
Not alot mate mainly workin and skatin man :D, What about u bro? :)

If u got MSN add me death-may-cum@hotmail.com and anyone else can too <.<