Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Modern warfare 2
Simply, you cant..
PS3 beats XBox 360 in every single aspect...

Xbox fanboyz, just accept the truth.. :)
Quote:Thug link=topic=19435.msg229341#msg229341 date=1246312797]
Simply, you cant..
PS3 beats XBox 360 in every single aspect...

Xbox fanboyz, just accept the truth.. :)
Uff.
Hey, it's my opinion, you can have yours, just let me have mine. :)

(06-29-2009, 08:20 PM)StickZ link Wrote: dude your too fucking high?
how can you choose xbox over ps3  _O-

So what if I'm too high, is there a problem?

Xbox offers a better multiplayer, which is pretty damn normal if you pay for it.
(06-30-2009, 09:27 AM)Maka link Wrote: Xbox offers a better multiplayer, which is pretty damn normal if you pay for it.

The use of internet on the PS3 is free, you have a web browser, a good friends system, playstation home and all that kind of stuff..

So what's better about the Xbox?
Quote:Thug link=topic=19435.msg229517#msg229517 date=1246356366]
The use of internet on the PS3 is free, you have a web browser, a good friends system, playstation home and all that kind of stuff..

So what's better about the Xbox?

The multiplayer system. Like I said.

Have you played games on on both PS3 & Xbox? I'll just say I tried Cod4 on both, and there was barely any lag at all on Xbox. Infact I never had lag moments. On PS3 however, I get it more and more, eventhough there is nothing wrong with connection. There's way more people agreeing with me on this fact.

I'm surely not an Xbox owner, as I have a PS3. I'm just saying the multiplayer is less laggy.
I'm a PS3 owner, and stand by my choice between the two. However, this argument about which is better online is stupid. I mean, people who play XBOX online pay...erm I dunno, a certain amount each month (or whatever it is) so of course the connection and reduction of lag will be greater. On the other hand, as just a regular user, I feel the PS3 brings a moderate level of online play. Which is more than good enough for me.
TBH I think this game is going to suck but i am still excitied about it coming out but it looks good advertising, but it will probly just look good, crap game play and crap controls probs. Just my opinion
This Looks Freaking Awsome Also Soap Mctavish Got a Promotion :P
From Private to Captain? That's more than one promotion :P

Did anybody see the video Infinity Ward released showing the different levels of promotion packs you can get with the game? The very last one includes fully funtioning Night Vision Goggles. I wants.  :9~