Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Left 4 Dead 2
I know this is a huge bump but since the L4D2 pre-purchase demo access thing was released like.. yesterday thought I could get away with it :D
Anyone played it yet? Its awesome, new infected are great and the new weapons are amazing.
Normal demo comes out in a couple of weeks I think.
Yeah all I've heard is good things about L4D2, I can't wait.
(10-30-2009, 02:57 AM)Describe link Wrote: I know this is a huge bump but since the L4D2 pre-purchase demo access thing was released like.. yesterday thought I could get away with it :D
Anyone played it yet? Its awesome, new infected are great and the new weapons are amazing.
Normal demo comes out in a couple of weeks I think.
Pre-purchase demo came available on 27th October. So it wasn't yesterday :)

The demo for people who hasn't pre-purchased will be released on 3rd November which is 4 days away. So it should be fun.

If you don't know about the demo, it will have all the melee weapons/new zombies in the demo thats in the full version this time. The campaign available in the demo is called "The Parish" which people say is just abit bigger then No Mercy.
The demo was delayed at least a day til the 28th, and I didnt realise the time of me posting (early hours 30th) so for me it was still yesterday  ;)
Pre-ordered today, the demo is good. :)
(10-31-2009, 01:18 PM)Describe link Wrote: The demo was delayed at least a day til the 28th, and I didnt realise the time of me posting (early hours 30th) so for me it was still yesterday  ;)
Nope, it was released on 27th :)
(11-01-2009, 03:56 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: Nope, it was released on 27th :)
Nope, the demo was delayed from 27th Oct 8pm UK time to another hour after, then like another hour, then another day. This was just for Steam users though as it was Valves problem (although they never said what was wrong, just kept delaying it.) AFAIK, the Xbox users got the demo at the right time.
Heres atleast one source of evidence  ;)
http://www.left4deadforums.com/23284-l4d...-00am.html
Gonna check it out tomorrow, it looks like good fun.
Bought it off steam last night! cant wait untill it comes out.
the demo comes out 11/3/09 mm/dd/yyyy << so tonight at 12:01 AM the demo comes out?