Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Achievements
(02-28-2010, 04:40 PM)Elflord link Wrote:how? just driving around with infernus with nos? lol...
I haven't got them since 0.3 came

nah ryder car dived me :D
(02-28-2010, 04:41 PM)DaNi3L link Wrote:nah ryder car dived me :D
-.-, if that's the only way  to get them then I'm pretty phukedup
(02-28-2010, 04:42 PM)Elflord link Wrote:-.-, if that's the only way  to get them then I'm pretty phukedup

If you spell fucked up like that, then yeah you are phukedup!

Just /cardive a lot to get 'em.
(02-28-2010, 04:54 PM)Munch link Wrote:If you spell fucked up like that, then yeah you are phukedup!

Just /cardive a lot to get 'em.
That's the problem, /cardive doesn't get me those.
So I'm totally phukedup
(02-28-2010, 04:55 PM)Elflord link Wrote:That's the problem, /cardive doesn't get me those.
So I'm totally phukedup

I don't really understand speedbonuses, and I only suggested /cardive because that's what I've read since the speedbonuses were first introduced.
When they were first introduced, then getting them was very easy, just had to drove around, and they came.
Perhaps we should make them easier to achieve. Last time they were made "hard to get", but it seems that it's TOO hard to get them a'la impossible.
It's possible, be creative. I have had several myself since it got harder. It was _way_ too easy to get them at first.
(02-28-2010, 06:42 PM)Richard link Wrote:It's possible, be creative. I have had several myself since it got harder. It was _way_ too easy to get them at first.
Ok, I was creative, and got 2, but to get another too it takes like 5+minutes..
It is_way_too hard to get them now.
I mean like 1000? lol
(02-28-2010, 07:10 PM)Elflord link Wrote:Ok, I was creative, and got 2, but to get another too it takes like 5+minutes..
It is_way_too hard to get them now.
I mean like 1000? lol

I remember getting lots of them after jumping out of Mt. Chilliad and holding on to the accelerator. Should be a worth a try.