Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Achievements
It is saved, Badeend just broke it last week :+

It'll be back soon though :)
Ughh lets punish Badeend then , with a dildo & some ice cubes (so it wont hurt that bad) and
some nice chains !!
(07-17-2009, 05:50 AM)Erin link Wrote: I got the perfect name for that acivement. "texas chainsaw massacre"
YES!!! good thinking :D
maybe make it a minigame?
List needs updating, check build 30.

Oh, and wouldn't it be better to have a childboard for this?
(07-18-2009, 11:25 AM)Jay link Wrote: List needs updating, check build 30.

Oh, and wouldn't it be better to have a childboard for this?
I would say so.
The scores won't be saved, so this is also for 1 session without timeouts:

Get 10, 25, 50 and 100 score.
(07-19-2009, 10:51 PM)speedruntrainer link Wrote: The scores won't be saved, so this is also for 1 session without timeouts:

Get 10, 25, 50 and 100 score.
umm..there are like on 15 - suspected cheater, 25 - godlike etc...
( yeah u're right if u mean't overall scores..my bad ;D)
(07-20-2009, 01:37 PM)Just_Nobody link Wrote: umm..there are like on 15 - suspected cheater, 25 - godlike etc...
( yeah u're right if u mean't overall scores..my bad ;D)

As I said, the scores won't be saved. It's just for a session without reconnects/timeoutes. and you doesn't need to kill people in a row.
Hey has anyone else had this happen, you may just be playing randomly, not working towards any achievements and then it suddenly flashes up that you have just achieved about 20 different achievements wiping the chat board, this has happened to me 2 or 3 times now, and can be quite annoying if in the middle of a conversation... is it just the server suddenly realizing that i have done enough to complete a section of achievements or what???