Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

4shot competetion #3
How about the two of you read? Shark said it, not Stickz.
(06-04-2009, 05:56 PM)LucaSsCoTT link Wrote: You allways got big ping mafo.
but not 500 , ah - 100 - 300 .

and gilli , stop found exuses just he beats you.
Excused me? I only got sometimes big ping up too 250 when I got friends visiting and listening too youtube or downloading etc. When I got pings like that, I always just fighting noobs and driving around.
And When I fight real fights, I never lag or warp.

Like Now Luca on BA server, I couldn't aim at all, but I still pawned you and you said that you could not hit me etc. (No hit box) Shit, you just got pwned with deagle lol. _O- Even when I couldn't aim at all. _O-
(06-04-2009, 05:58 PM)Richard link Wrote: How about the two of you read? Shark said it, not Stickz.
Yeah, I know he said it, but he putted that quote In his quote to 'hint' that it was true. (The same way as he meant it.)
stop it already.
Eh no, Mafo. I don't think he meant it like him.

Anyway, let's keep this ontopic.
(06-04-2009, 06:36 PM)Richard link Wrote: Eh no, Mafo. I don't think he meant it like him.

Anyway, let's keep this ontopic.
Hmm, ok. I may got problems with 'understand' that then, or he mean it another way. (But care, really.)
'Jepp, lets go ontopic.' :w
at the end of the day, you're still shit mafo
(06-04-2009, 07:07 PM)Shark link Wrote: at the end of the day, you're still shit mafo

So stickz is shit too?
dudes come on, i was just bad that day, i have killed mafo 5 - 0 before so where even now.

and LucaSsCoTT when your that easy too kill you cant even talk, keep that in mind.
everyone has bad days. im sure gilli can beat him 5-0 in a good day. but im sure mafo won't be even trying, like he says, when that happens.
(06-04-2009, 06:36 PM)XiZ link Wrote: stop it already.