Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[P]owned
and look at your stupids reacts on it.
(05-31-2009, 09:05 PM)HaZe link Wrote: no one should get on this guy's dick for using the [P] tag... the old one is dead (or should be), it failed anyway.

Yeah I see what you mean, and no disrespect intended but I believe you're only saying that because [P] was basically Sid's.
If [W] or [NB] died, and a newbie created a clan with those tags (or another [SiN]) then I believe it'd be very much a different story.
(07-12-2009, 07:07 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah I see what you mean, and no disrespect intended but I believe you're only saying that because [P] was basically Sid's.
If [W] or [NB] died, and a newbie created a clan with those tags (or another [SiN]) then I believe it'd be very much a different story.
I completely agree, HaZe has always been like this and I remember him saying about TC could be used but SiN couldnt because it 'earned' some right, or some bullshit like that
(07-12-2009, 01:23 PM)Darius link Wrote: I completely agree, HaZe has always been like this and I remember him saying about TC could be used but SiN couldnt because it 'earned' some right, or some bullshit like that

Yeah he's 100% right, TC can be used.
(07-12-2009, 02:29 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah he's 100% right, TC can be used.

Totally Crazy
Twisted Cunts
Trailer Cranes
Terrors Cuties
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=19341.msg236139#msg236139 date=1247677693]
Totally Crazy
Twisted Cunts
Trailer Cranes
Terrors Cuties

Tres Coolio