Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Password] Requesting a new password
edit: i found my password... please delete this thread... my apologizes...
I wasn't planning on changing it anyway;

(08-10-2008, 05:42 AM)Zeromant link Wrote: i never used cheats before... im not the only guy who uses my computer (my brothers... etc..)

anyway, i still can play using another account, rigth ?

edit:my apologizes, my brother was using "moneycheats" as JumpeR and fooD... my apologizes...
yep... that was old... i gotta say and im gonna be honnest here, im still using the same account, and changed my account name (maybe a couple times if i can remember), since u guys ban by ip address, my computer changed ip.
Thanks. ;)
ups, am i banned now ?
(05-25-2009, 08:05 PM)Zeromant link Wrote: ups, am i banned now ?
Well, let's think about this for a moment...

You cheated, admitted to it, came back (evaded), asked for a password recovery, then admitted to evading...

Are you banned now? Well...

[Image: no_shit_sherlockqoe.jpg]
You are pwnt. [Image: 3.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 3.gif]
when i was banned (it was hmmm i cant remember), 2 weeks later, my computer changed ip, and i started to play with a different name/same account... besides, it was my brother cheating... /facepalm xD
(05-25-2009, 08:26 PM)Zeromant link Wrote: when i was banned (it was hmmm i cant remember), 2 weeks later, my computer changed ip, and i started to play with a different name/same account... besides, it was my brother cheating... /facepalm xD
/care