Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] [W]IDmad
(07-29-2009, 04:38 PM)IDmad link Wrote: lol, I use my last moneys to drive u guys for a beer and what I get??

You can throw HoogerBooger out in the middle of the Finnish desert (big sauna??), it'll make the whole trip worthwhile :P

I gotta say I've completely lost interest too- I was inactive from Feb-July, played for another 2-3 weeks and I haven't been on for a while now, there's just no interest to go on. Mid-Late 2008 the interest was with the people and not the game, but I've lost interest with both now (I'd just say "hi" on the .echo on irc rather than go ingame). Nothing else to say.
(08-01-2009, 02:52 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: You can throw HoogerBooger out in the middle of the Finnish desert (big sauna??), it'll make the whole trip worthwhile :P

I gotta say I've completely lost interest too- I was inactive from Feb-July, played for another 2-3 weeks and I haven't been on for a while now, there's just no interest to go on. Mid-Late 2008 the interest was with the people and not the game, but I've lost interest with both now (I'd just say "hi" on the .echo on irc rather than go ingame). Nothing else to say.
lol maybe

well yea I used to get a bit fun outta sa-mp like 3-4 months ago when I went ingame drunk but it got boring pretty fast like that too. Now I can't get any "vibes" from sa-mp anymore, sober nor drunk.

I don't think I've made much impact on the sa-mp community but I guess some ppl might remember me after a year or two. But maybe those lw's guys (dugi especially) might remember me longer due all the "harm" I've done to them :D

P.S. might put some pics I've got during these years to the intro to make it a lil more interesting, if I happen to get bored that is
(08-04-2009, 06:16 PM)IDmad link Wrote: lol maybe

well yea I used to get a bit fun outta sa-mp like 3-4 months ago when I went ingame drunk but it got boring pretty fast like that too. Now I can't get any "vibes" from sa-mp anymore, sober nor drunk.

I don't think I've made much impact on the sa-mp community but I guess some ppl might remember me after a year or two. But maybe those lw's guys (dugi especially) might remember me longer due all the "harm" I've done to them :D

P.S. might put some pics I've got during these years to the intro to make it a lil more interesting, if I happen to get bored that is

ill remember raping your ez ass on aoe2
(08-04-2009, 06:21 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: ill remember raping your ez ass on aoe2
oh is dat so? 2vs1 son
[Image: aoepwnddd.jpg]
FAKE PIC
aiight added a few pics I found and some videos. Now I think I'm done with this thread.  :)
nice pics & videos
ye i enjoyed reading your intro and watching pics/vids
maybe its a bit late to welcome you...anyway, nice pics :D
(03-15-2010, 04:37 PM)thiaZ link Wrote:maybe its a bit late to welcome you

Lol it's more than just "maybe a bit late" :P