Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The feds made me read the DMCA (Digital Millinium Copyright Act) 6 times over
(05-10-2009, 01:29 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote: Not from youtube you blind noob. from last.fm

And you can download high quality videos from youtube if they are available. which is pretty common these days.
i said that stuff you download from youtube is low quality, as it is what most people do with download helper
Awww yeah, that would be totally bad-ass, lol-pr0n. If somebody askes me, and want to fuck me, becouse i've downloaded illegal shit, then i will just say i got hot pictures of naked clowns, that would make them stay away.. Or get a huge boner, but wtf.

Warez-bb is bullshit! I tryied makin' an account, but the confirmation code thing is SHIT, WHY CASE SENSITIVE!? WHY Uppercase and lowercase i/l ?!? WHYYYY GOD!? WHY! Anyways, i have to try again later -.-'

[modbreak]No doubleposting please.[/modbreak]
(05-10-2009, 11:17 AM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Warez-bb is bullshit! I tryied makin' an account, but the confirmation code thing is SHIT, WHY CASE SENSITIVE!? WHY Uppercase and lowercase i/l ?!? WHYYYY GOD!? WHY! Anyways, i have to try again later -.-'

Er... Warez-bb is a php-bb forum, which means they're using the built in confirmation feature which almost every other website and forum use. 

Pretty sure if you can't pass the simple registration system you're going to have a hard time with everything else.

You just suck at registering Madlaggz
I know... :) But seriusly, uppercase and lowercase i/l doesen't make any sence!
(05-09-2009, 05:09 PM)Erin link Wrote: 256 kbps ftw :>

256 ain't worth buying for, darling. When I buy music, it's strictly .wav or .flac which is a lossless sound quality.
I bought a single few months ago, definatly not worth it, I should of searched harder instead.
Oh wow..I guess if you were to download torrents from the pirate bay,you would want to master the "how to get away with it first"Running multiple I.P'S wouldn't be a problem.Although why would,Limewire,Frostwire,Bearshare and other P2P programs be hosted over the web,If everyone were to get a letter in the mail stating you have blah blah this and that,you have the right to remain silence why we gank your computer equipment!As many people use P2P programming that would be half or more of the world being sent to prison for copyrighting..Why else do they make burnable cd's dvd's etc. and are sold in the biggest corporations,They know people will be using them to burn copyrighted software and whatever.In the near future with the way the economy is being held,I question,when you walk down to the closest super market to get toilet paper to wipe your ass,are they going to ask for your driver license?Hm i wonder why things are so messed up in the world,as if the higher end people are so much better than the ones "taking freebies off the web"

Anyways I'm bored an jabbering about crap:P Torrents are no good,although there are some that are decent by trusted up loaders. ;)
Use Deezer and Audacity/FreeCorder or something similar.
I use this. :+