Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The feds made me read the DMCA (Digital Millinium Copyright Act) 6 times over
(05-09-2009, 04:54 PM)Erin link Wrote: iTunes is your freind ;)

:9
Hate iTunes
(05-09-2009, 05:03 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Hate iTunes

256 kbps ftw :>
Spotify <3
lmfao, here in bulgaria u go to police only if u upload shit but not if u download it
Oh, I read a few days ago the three strike law, or whatever it was called, France wanted to do is not going to happen because whole Europe doesn't agree, the law was about if you get caught three times downloading illegal stuff, you would not be able to connect to the internet ever again.
uhm torrents are the best, only on private trackers (which I have access to). Stuff like thepiratebay and demonoid are shit. And warez-bb, haha.. bunch of garbage there.
(05-09-2009, 09:41 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Oh, I read a few days ago the three strike law, or whatever it was called, France wanted to do is not going to happen because whole Europe doesn't agree, the law was about if you get caught three times downloading illegal stuff, you would not be able to connect to the internet ever again.

Heard about that here in the uk, but you only get banned from the ISP that's enforcing it afaik.
(05-09-2009, 04:54 PM)Erin link Wrote: iTunes is your freind ;)
are you kidding me? paying for something you can get for free is just plain stupid. quality isnt as bad and sometimes is as good when u download music. buying from itunes is waste of money.
(05-09-2009, 09:14 PM)XiZ link Wrote: lmfao, here in bulgaria u go to police only if u upload shit but not if u download it
Some rules are just so sick.  :r