Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea]Nos Command?
hey all

i was thinking how about adding a /nos command it would be good and fun, of course make it cost something like with the other commands :)

Cheers

[MOB]intox
hmmz... could be cool

but it might be better to make a command that teleports you to a transfenders like /tune
A /nos cmd would be neat, and we could also make it unlimited NOS (possible).

+, there is a /tune Razor - try it! :+
(07-04-2007, 06:28 PM)tomozj link Wrote: +, there is a /tune Razor - try it! :+
Don't !
Your sa-mp will crash after that since 2.7... I don't know why and yeah I like the /nos command  :)

(tomozj: It'll only crash in the archangels one, but fair enough. /tune2 is ok, which is for lowriders :+)
It sounds like a great idea for 3.0... O-)
Tomozj, you are wrong, only the ellgly makes you crash, as it says on the LVP #11 report

(tomozj: All cars I've entered into the /tune archangels crashed. Including but not limited to, the sultan also. This is also offtopic, so please don't reply to this...)
This is a great idea. I always hate having to go to the transfender only for the Nitro, especially when im about to stunt with it and destroy the car :)

(07-04-2007, 11:07 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Tomozj, you are wrong, only the ellgly makes you crash, as it says on the LVP #11 report

Actually, every car that can be tuned in Wheels Arch Angels will make you crash when you try and tune them.

:? could some1 explane me what a nos command is
nos is nitro :P

so '/nos' probably gives your car nitro :D
Yeah, lets create also a /buyallproperties command to, so I've to do nothing myself.
I really like such commands.