Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Leaving]Raymond
My friends, my fellow players, I have had some of the greatest SA:MP experiences with LVP. Unfortunately my time has come to move on. I thank you all for everything you have done. Each and every player has helped shape me, and I will remember you all.

I would like to give special thanks to:
(In absolutely no order)

LVP Management: Thank you for the laughs, the fun, and all the help. I had a great time serving LVP, and thank you for giving me that opportunity.

Erin: Thank you for looking out for me especially when I was a new player. Picked on, I started to dislike playing, but you took me under your wing and made me smile, laugh, and have fun while you drove me around, chatted with me ingame and out, and helped me learn how to shoot. (Though I never quite got that right!)

[Griffin]: You started me off, you kept things cool, and you just wanted a good time. I appreciate all you've done for me and I thank you. I would write a million words, but I think you already know how much I truly appreciate it all.

Xen0n: You made me see some crazy things. Between you and TRaven, I think my innocence shall never be the same. Thanks for teaching me how to handle the bullshit and all. Keep it cool. Thanks for helping me see the through the bullshit.

Beethi: Thanks for the laughs! I had tons of fun and I hope you did too! I've never heard someone sing Aqua - Barbie Girl like you, and I won't ever forget that! You cheered me up when I was down, thank you! Don't forget, I will win Makaveli. :')

Makaveli: Har. I don't even know what to say. Oh you knew how to crack me up. Thanks. I hope the tips worked out alright, and I was glad to help. I am sure it came in handy!

cloakster: Thanks for knocking me in line when I screwed up and not giving up on me even though I could be a real pain in the ass. I know that takes quite some patience sometimes.

Cyrix404: I'm gonna miss your tech chats, your general woohaw, and oh! How can I forget the tornado talks. We had lots of great TS time, and I thank you! I hope you build your super computer/server and continue helping out all those players that could otherwise never be able to get hosted.

Michael: Can you see Russia from your house? I'll miss your challenging questions, your witty remarks, and your psychological analyzes. Take care!

TRaven: Har... I want your server rack. I shall have your server rack. You cannot hide forever. See you on BlogTV. Thanks for the fun and laughs.

Darkfire: Thanks for showing me those bugs and helping me learn how to catch them. I didn't catch on at first, but you kept going and never gave up. I hope all stays well for you, I know you've had some interesting times. Take care.

Joe_Rock: Stop slacking off and get your schoolwork done. We shared some great moments in and out of LVP. I'll always remember our special 'flying' moments in Pwnage server. Half our 2.9 Anticheat wouldn't work if you didn't thoroghly test it. >:)

Fireburn: Negative weathers and car trains. You're the best man for the job!

estroe: I'm going to get those fingers. You'll see. Thanks for trying to keep things cool. I know. I know.

Dennis: I owe you one for taking the time to listen to me. I know I could be insane and you'd still sit and help me through it. :)

Peter: I stole your car, teleported it to world 69 and lit it on fire. That'll teach you to spam me with echo bots! Oh and by the way, look in the echo logs from 2.9 release to current somewhere in there is a little surprise just for you. I must say, it was awesome being you for 30 seconds.

Wesley: Keep up all your coding. A lot of MRBot is because you helped me out. I thank you and will always remember you. I know I had lots of questions, but you always answered.

dab: I should have just given you my bank account. Lol, thanks for writing so many scripts for me. I know I can be an odd, demanding, indecisive pain in the rear end, but you stuck with me!

TJ: I loved the ramping. I will definitely be seeing you soon, you better keep in contact. :P

FateTrip: I wish I had more time to know you, but you were always a cool guy around me. Thanks a lot!

_Harry_: Hah. We'll be in touch.. Maybe, maybe not. Thanks for being such a great guy in the weeks I spent with you. I really appreciate being able to hold a mature conversation with no drama. ;)

Jerome: Haha, fun times in and out of game. I don't think I ever hand-of-godded someone more than you. Thanks for cheering me up, making me laugh, and keeping in contact with me when things were tough.

Jag: You're a horrible minimod. If your dreams are of becoming crew, good luck to you man. I wish you the best. I know we had ups and downs, but once I got to know the real you, you weren't so bad. :)

LVP Gang Members: You guys suck. Always trying to piss me off and provoke me to abuse you. You all taught me a lot though. So for all of you: no u and fek off.

Unnamed Train Hacking guy: I wish we could have made that minigame. It would have been fun. Many thanks for all your continued support.

All the cheaters on LVP: You need to do better next time. Some of you were just obvious... I mean who the hell flys out of jail with airbreak, steals my car, and rocket launchers me to a bloody pulp with no reload. Punks. Thanks for the laughs!

All those not listed: I am sorry if I have not listed you. This does not mean I did not have a great time, but rather it is midnight and my mind is filled with many things. Absolutely everyone has made some impact on me, and I will keep those experiences. Thank you.

We had great times, we had bad times, but in the end, it was special to be here with each and every one of you.

It was my great pleasure to be your fellow player, your friend, your moderator. May we all meet again some time.

Raymond A. Beaudoin
Resigned LVP Moderator

P.S. All of my post should be compliant with to this part of the forum and I would ask it not to be altered. If you can so respect my last wishes I thank you.
Good luck in your life, Ray. ;)
Cya, and yeah. :)

We'll talk on msn later.
I saw you on LVP tonight :P

But anyway, gl and see ya again I hope, you seem like a cool, fun guy. :)
Bye Raymond, didn't talk that much to you, but you're an awesome guy! :(
See ya around Raymond, we had a lot of good times bro.

We'll definitely stay in contact.
C ya Raymond...gl for future...
lol, gf gang members
cya raymond and gl
:w