Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Leaving]Raymond
How nice of u..forgetting about me.. :roll:
I gave you the best hours of my life and this is how you treat me =(
I gave you my best flames and not even worth a lil mentioning =(
(04-30-2009, 05:41 AM)Raymond link Wrote: LVP Gang Members: You guys suck. Always trying to piss me off and provoke me to abuse you. You all taught me a lot though. So for all of you: no u and fek off.

[sarcasm]I have a feeling raymond likes the gang members [/sarcasm]
heh, cya ray
Never had enough time to really get to know you, but from the times we've spent together, you're a cool guy! ;) I'll miss you RayRay, and thanks my friend. Good luck in real life, man.
Quote:Hellweed link=topic=18839.msg206219#msg206219 date=1241111507]
woot

I'm excited for him too. Ray, I hope you have lots of fun with the rest of your life. There are so many possibilities and paths to choose! Make the most out of everything!  8)
Ray. <3. You know what I've said to you, and I'm too tired to write it again.

Hope to see you around,
Joe
you can be my bonnie(raymond) ,I can be your clyde :>
Hey man. I'm sorry to see you leave. I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but I understand about life and other things. I wish you the best man! You are truly a great guy. I hope you go far with your career and with Morgan. Make lots of little Raymonds. Believe me it's worth it. Check your forum messages I'll leave you my personal email address so we can keep in touch. Oh and where the hell is my gift damn it! :P Take it easy bro I know we'll talk again.
-Harry
Wow Raymod. You did a good job, and you where a man for the admin job. Hope you'll come back leater in the future.

* Mafo waves to Raymod, bye.  :'(

~ Regards Mafo. :w
(04-30-2009, 06:12 AM)Mark link Wrote: Good luck in your life, Ray. ;)
(05-01-2009, 01:55 AM)Mike link Wrote: I'm excited for him too. Ray, I hope you have lots of fun with the rest of your life. There are so many possibilities and paths to choose! Make the most out of everything!  8)

i am just excited hes leaving