Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C]an Unfair kick?
Hello everyone and Good morning.

I've went ingame earlier and spent a certain ammount of money and I suddenly got a kick for no reason at all and I think that was NOT fair. I don't see a reason for kicking me out of the game, if TEF has something against me or has something personal against me he can bring it somewhere else not ingame especially with rights abusing. It was an Unnecessary kick as it seems to me, other than that I could of just letted it go, but pming me and provoking me to post a complaint is just immature.
(04-22-2009, 05:27 PM)TEF™ link Wrote:Hello chevy,

I would first like to say that your post is absolutely correct; there is no lie within. You were playing on the server and causing no trouble whatsoever. As soon as I saw your name, however, something popped up in my mind and said to kick you. I refuse to justify this. There was simply no reason behind it, and quite frankly I was a complete idiot to do so. There is absolutely no excuse for this type of behavior and though I'm sure you won't care, I do wish to extend my deepest apologies. I am willing to acknowledge when I've done something wrong and this is by far the most foolish thing I've done for quite some time. I really cannot explain something I'm still trying to figure out, so I guess my letter ends here...

Take care,

Justin (A.K.A. TEF)

So yeah, as he pretty much said here, there was no real reason behind it. I've been speaking with TEF(and still am). And, how weird as this may sound, he really seems to regret doing it. I know you know him in a different way, not willing to admit his mistakes at time.

I hope this is enough for you.

estroe
thank you estroe for taking care of this :)

and TEF appology accepted though :)

thank you .