Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Jerome and his RL friends
(04-20-2009, 02:38 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: The evidence is piling up.

Indeed, it doesn't seem too sunny for him :+
Jerome, your not from Sunderland/Newcastle are you ?!?!?
You look like 1 of them kind of rogues that could of only grown up in the North East of England, well apart from Liverpewl.
LOL Jerome you fag.
sexy babe in ^ sign.

btw fag jerome
lol, that was an awesome video

Jerome, didnt you learn anything by zambor and revolver? Never, NEVER let an online community see your real life stuff if you cant take it lol
Hahahaha, dam ive been busy but ummm, gee Shark, thanks for making my YouTube views go up  :D If i didn't want them to be seen they wouldn't be there you useless cunt. So your attempt to in some way, effect me or something, has failed miserably. _O-

8)7

(04-20-2009, 03:24 PM)Colin_Mochrie link Wrote: Jerome, your not from Sunderland/Newcastle are you ?!?!?
You look like 1 of them kind of rogues that could of only grown up in the North East of England, well apart from Liverpewl.

North-West

Quote:Solid_Rock link=topic=18671.msg202628#msg202628 date=1240234945]
Indeed, it doesn't seem too sunny for him :+

Red hot today, it's fine thx.

(04-20-2009, 09:54 AM)Darius link Wrote: I'm not too fussed about the makeup. Its the fact hes wearing full black trackies, speaking in a really common accent with garbage music in the background (chav).

... that's not me, i wear jeans  _O- However, that is my best friend and his gf, and, some random dude that came with us from ... somewhere _O-

(04-20-2009, 08:18 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: He act's like a gangtsa on LVP forums, but in RL he puts makeup on his friends, and get's them to do the same.

Lol, i act " gangsta " now? _O- You clearly know alot about me.  8)7

Special thanks to Shark for making this all possible love you  :>, and Mike, the only one who posted with an attitude of an adult.  :D

The video's will stay up, of course if i didn't want them to be publicized they would not be on YouTube xD 

One of my tracks are on YouTube aswell if you happen to come across that, all negative comments are welcome. Hate is the jealous rage that only envious people can breed.

Y'all come back nao.
Behind all those icons all I see is anger and sadness...there is still hope for you, young man.
(04-20-2009, 05:46 PM)Shark link Wrote: Behind all those icons all I see is anger and sadness...there is still hope for you, young man.

Then you need an eye-test D: I only wish i could of seen this earlier, kinda funny that you would go and research my email address _O-

Each to his own i guess  :X
The chick's do-able, chavy or not.
(04-20-2009, 05:50 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Then you need an eye-test D: I only wish i could of seen this earlier, kinda funny that you would go and research my email address _O-

Each to his own i guess  :X

Not really...I just watched a video of LVP betatesting and saw your comment, clicked your profile and poof, make-up time. Seriously stop pretending you don't care because you obviously do.