Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Simple.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
3 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Recent Demotions
DirectX left because of managemebt demoting him to player, i am OUTRAGED by this, i feel the admin need to do something about this as directx is a part of LVP and demoting him is one of the most stupidest things i have ever seen on the server. i also know that some other people were demoted for other reasons, i dont really care why to be honest, all i want to come from this topic is to show that demoting him was a BIG mistake, i ask of forum admins to keep this open. I hope youknow where im coming from, in the hope that for once the PLAYERS of LVP are given the chance to choose what is right. If the outcome is positive, give DirectX another chance, if its not, then i will admit i was wrong. One again, i plea that forum admins should keep this open
There was probably a reason for his demotion you know.. and its not the first time he's been demoted..
Closed for crew discussion first.
I know im not an admin and i don't ever ex[ect to be one. But since the new version has come out there has been an obvious increase in the number of players playing. This increase leads to a greater number of people cheating, and also a greater number of people with super high pings. U know the people who can hurt you but you can't hurt them. This really sucks and i often report these people because they are dbing people non stop and you can't do anything about it. Also more people will get banned for cheating, or suspicion of cheating if you know what i mean.

I don't think any admins should be demoted at a time when more admins are needed to deal with the obvious increase in players. I don't think trigger being demoted is fair on him at all, i don't think it is fair for an admin to be demoted when they are needed. It's so hard to tell between people who are cheating and people who aren't cometimes.

I hope i don't get in trouble or get banned beacuse i am expressing my opinion. LVP is a community just like the communtiy you live in (minus the drugs, prostitution, guns, violence, police chases, rape, murder, pillaging . . . etc, you get the point.)
I think the managment take the right decesion.. Im not a part of the managment but maby if TriggeR proves himself he will be admin again ( I hope so, he's one of the friendly'st mod/admin on LVP ). :w
Jeez.

I locked the other one, so we could discuss the situation BEFORE letting people start chatting about this. It will most probably be reopened, so don't worry about that. Next person to open up a another topic that was locked will recieve an official warning!
Reopened. Just try and keep it clean, as we don't want a Player Vs Crew war to break out :>

I've merged the two topics together also. They're on the same subject, so... :)
Well the people who want to know why i got demoted to player, here are the accusations:

- Uses weapons which admin's aren't allowed to use
- Uses bad language in mainchat
- Kills on the ship frequently
- Uses admincommand's for his own personal needs often
- Way of treating his fellow admin's is bad

I don't see myself doing this, and i certainly don't agree with them. Each player should make up for themselfs if they think im am like that.
Please don't flame on the current crew for this, nor the management. Then just contact me on msn/pm, but keep the topic clean.

I had a really fun time on Las Venturas Playground, but now the fun is over for me. I can't play without being angry about this.
I want to thank my fellow admin's and all the members i played with, i am really going to miss all the fun we had in the late nights, and most of all the cruises.

For the last time,

[GoT]DirectX
your not leaving too are you?

i'd hate to see you go too :/
Erm, what the hell is going on
I made this topic because i wanted to show that demoting DirectX was a mistake, for whatever reason. Now its just being covered up, its not my fault someone else made a related topic.

(tomozj: No it hasn't, I just merged them. Ignore it. O+)