Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2 bugz0rs
BUG #1: Not entering cars after pausing from a carpark nub or falling down

What were you doing? pausing when some nub carpark on me. same if I fall down from High. You don't survive. but you begin in the main-spawn poisition of sa-mp.
Your Death will not be counted. And after, You couldn't enter cars

Could you reproduce the bug? Yes, it happens all the time.

Did you reconnect?
ugh, doesn't work.

Have players encountered the same bug? idk but I think so. (if they don't /dance abuse :P)

Extra notes: After that I spawned on that spawn position, I couldn't enter any cars and my only weapon was a blow O_O

BUG #2: Falling from High after a minigame when you was in the air with a car or motorcycle

What were you doing? Teleported to a minigame that I signed up before
And I was in a car in the air by cardive

Could you reproduce the bug?
Yes, Happens all the time.

Have players Encountered the same bug?
Dunno but I guess so

Extra notes: So, I was in the air with a car/motor by doing /cardive.
I teleported to a minigame I signed up earlier before. after the minigame, I just fall from High, my car too then I died. doesn't matter how long the minigame took.
(05-07-2009, 04:02 PM)speedruntrainer link Wrote: BUG #1: Not entering cars after pausing from a carpark nub or falling down

What were you doing? pausing when some nub carpark on me. same if I fall down from High. You don't survive. but you begin in the main-spawn poisition of sa-mp.
Your Death will not be counted. And after, You couldn't enter cars

Could you reproduce the bug? Yes, it happens all the time.

Did you reconnect?
ugh, doesn't work.

Have players encountered the same bug? idk but I think so. (if they don't /dance abuse :P)

Extra notes: After that I spawned on that spawn position, I couldn't enter any cars and my only weapon was a blow O_O

You're not supposed to death evade by pausing... Just do /world 1 if you must.

Quote:___________________________________________________________________

BUG #2: Falling from High after a minigame when you was in the air with a car or motorcycle

What were you doing? Teleported to a minigame that I signed up before
And I was in a car in the air by cardive

Could you reproduce the bug?
Yes, Happens all the time.

Have players Encountered the same bug?
Dunno but I guess so

Extra notes: So, I was in the air with a car/motor by doing /cardive.
I teleported to a minigame I signed up earlier before. after the minigame, I just fall from High, my car too then I died. doesn't matter how long the minigame took.

... Dude... it's 15 seconds! Surely you can wait for 15 seconds without car diving. But yeah.. I guess strictly speaking its a bug...
@ second bug.

I think the script is made so, that you respawn at your location before you entered the minigame. So if you where in the air, u'll spawn there to :+ (just what i think)
(05-07-2009, 04:10 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: You're not supposed to death evade by pausing... Just do /world 1 if you must.

I usually do /tp to some random ID ( always my luck i will try id's that aren't connected -.- ) or i /tp to the nub that parks on me and own them.
(05-08-2009, 02:00 PM)Jerome link Wrote: I usually do /tp to some random ID ( always my luck i will try id's that aren't connected -.- ) or i /tp to the nub that parks on me and own them.
sometimes that don't work since you're getting damaged, it says: "You've recently been in a gunfight" or w/e and you can't teleport :X
(05-08-2009, 03:35 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: sometimes that don't work since you're getting damaged, it says: "You've recently been in a gunfight" or w/e and you can't teleport :X

Yeah, but if you still have armor, that usually gives you enough time to wait for them to " cool " then the message won't appear, and quickly press up button to last failed /tp and weeeeeeee, or eve /dive i usually do that.
Bug 1 is no bug we can solve, and pausing to die-evade is not allowed anyways.
Bug 2 can be solved I think, I'll try to mess around with it tonight.
Ah Thanks. maybe can you add a revenge menu against carpark nubs? It counts as helikill on the killboard :O
(05-08-2009, 05:52 PM)speedruntrainer link Wrote: Ah Thanks. maybe can you add a revenge menu against carpark nubs? It counts as helikill on the killboard :O

I agree O+