Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The ??? Family
(04-01-2009, 06:08 PM)Benji_ link Wrote: Corleones Handkerchiefs
Good one!
ye was my first one to Corleone Family but someone wasn't kind of agree with it :P
(corleone is the family from the movie The Godfather for those who don't know)
(04-01-2009, 06:13 PM)DCreations link Wrote: ye was my first one to Corleone Family but someone wasn't kind of agree with it :P
You think too!
(04-01-2009, 06:13 PM)DCreations link Wrote: ye was my first one to Corleone Family but someone wasn't kind of agree with it :P
Deadly Souljas o.O
(04-01-2009, 09:00 PM)ReLoaded link Wrote: Deadly Souljas o.O

fail.
true j0

I didn't agree with it because its my name...and my name is a trademark.

If you guys decide to use Corleone family thats fine with me... but i wasnt the one who suggested it.
(04-02-2009, 11:25 PM)Corleone link Wrote: I didn't agree with it because its my name...and my name is a trademark.

If you guys decide to use Corleone family thats fine with me... but i wasnt the one who suggested it.
We will see what's going to happen
What about the name The Montana Family or Family Montana( Scarface > Tony Montana for those how dont know)
(04-07-2009, 11:23 PM)GiLLi link Wrote: What about the name The Montana Family or Family Montana( Scarface > Tony Montana for those how dont know)
lol my city's name is Montana